German Open 2006 Round 1 (Wednesday, 11 Jan)

Discussion in 'Swiss Open 2006 / German Open 2006' started by badMania, Jan 10, 2006.

1. hcpoirot

hcpoirot Regular Member

What happeneed with Fransisca got beaten 1-11 1-11 by ZN? She play better at Sudirman last year when she met ZN.

2. hcpoirot

hcpoirot Regular Member

This draw preety much the same as All England Women Single 2006. I mean for the seeded players, they will meet the same opponent.

In All England QF, if all seeded past through:

ZN VS Yao Jie

PiHY VS Tracey H

Mia VS Wang Chen

Xu HW VS XXF

Even the unseeded players pretty much got the same group.Example: Eriko H in Zhang Ning group again. Jiang Yan Jiao again in Mia draw.

3. hcpoirot

hcpoirot Regular Member

This is not a good day for Korean players.

After SSM lost to Roman S in first round, their new MD pair Lee Jae Jin/ Jung Tae Kuk lost 2 sets to the Japanese pair 11-15, 4-15.

4. eskey

eskey Regular Member

it seems to me the new Korean pairs didn't do very well after the split, it's better to keep Lee Jae Jin with his former partner.

5. coops241180

coops241180 Regular Member

Product Owner
    lol - did you miss me guys - i didn't make any comments on english performances at all..

the only remarkable english performance i've seen up to now was andrew smith forcing shoji sato into three games by taking the first one 15-5..

nice work by the youngster - it seems he's the top ranked english mens singles player now. altho he's not ranked no. 1 in england because he doesn't play many tournaments at home..

Coops