Early Predictions for 2007 China Open Winner

Discussion in 'Vietnam Open / China Open (2) 2007' started by kennethkoc, Nov 14, 2007.

1. renly

renly Regular Member

you good in MAS badminton history, he also won 03 taipei which is chn land.
    good job han

2. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

Your dream will be my command. I, the Genie, will make it come true for you!

3. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    you are too satayish for a genie.........:D:D:D

4. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

1) Yes they were seeded 3rd but they were already World No 1 but the time of finals match. World rankings are released on thursdays, finals are on Sundays. So both you and Daniel are right, the commentator also explained the above.

2) In The Star, TBH did say his condition not very good due to hectic schedule this year. It's the end of the year, he feels 'lethargic', therefore cant promise anything just give their best. It's TBH's 1st year as top pair.
    KKK as you know was still recovering from flu and blisters during the European tourney. Rexy in that interview did say the European tourney "..took a toll on them".

Of course, if they are tired, so are their opponents, having to chase for Olympic qualification points.

My conclusion : could be TG/CW or Fu/Cai MD winner. TG/CW having skipped the European SS would be more fresh, Fu/Cai cos of home ground advantage.