Duora Z-Strike vs TK-F Enhanced

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Gibbs, Jul 5, 2022.

1. Gibbs

Gibbs New Member

Looking at these two rackets, they seem very similar to me. Both are even-balanced, stiff (maybe a bit more in the Duora), versatile rackets for more experienced players. I've played with the Duora, but never the TK-F Enhanced. Has anyone been able to compare the two?

2. Vincent604

Vincent604 Regular Member

Zstrike is stiffer. TKF is head heavier.
    Zstrike have 2 sides that create different swing speed, could be annoying to some people but works for others.

3. Zoap San

Zoap San Regular Member

Depends on the weight you're thinking of buying. Duora only have 3U weight while TK-F got 4U/3U.
    Airspeed and technology wise. TK-F is a lot better. Z strike is better at controlling the shuttle IMO and TK-F is overall a lot easier to play with.
    I would suggest you looking into 100ZZ as well. I think it's a better racket than Z strike but yea....depends on people.

4. Zoap San

Zoap San Regular Member

Or maybe Lining Axforce 90 Max Tiger if you can find one

Raju likes this.
  5. Raju

Raju Regular Member

Waiting review badly. I hope some one posts a detailed review compared to its counterparts

6. Zoap San

Zoap San Regular Member

I only got 10 min session with 90 Max Tiger but I would say that the shaft felt medium + "whippy". Super easy to play with, defenses are super super easy. I would say 90 Max Tiger is the best defensive racket I've ever played with with 10 min of warm-up and 1 game. The head is atad bit heavy (would say BP around 300mm) which is not too heavy for doubles. Smashing is decent, because of the shaft whip you felt the head lacks behind when you swing fast, so I wouldn't recommend tiger for an aggressive smasher. But for stick and half smash, Tiger is super good since the shaft helps to generate more power than your input on non-full smash. I can't comment on the control since I didn't have enough time to get used to the racket. Thats my thoughts on tiger

Raju likes this.