Draw of INDIA Open Super Series 2012

Discussion in 'India Open / Malaysia Open 2012' started by okiazr, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Miqilin7

Miqilin7 Regular Member

Student
    Dont tell it to me...try your best to tell it to the other fans who are probably offended or having a bad impression about her for belittling their players.. I am not alone..

2. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    Well, she may have a bigger butt than others. That speaks for itself. lol. ;)

3. Miqilin7

Miqilin7 Regular Member

Student
    That I concur!

4. pajrul

pajrul Regular Member

to me .. the ultimate arrogance.. is calling that you have a backache .. so that your fellow countryman can benefit over some other poor little country's players....

no words and thrash talk needed.. just pure unadulterated arrogance,

5. Miqilin7

Miqilin7 Regular Member

Student
    That is not arrogance....but bending the rules make sure the best players deserve to compete in the Olympics..IOC/BWF rules are discriminatory

6. tommy_bun

tommy_bun Regular Member

If I remember correctly,After saina won 2010 singapore open by beating LXR and LL,she said she can beat any china players if she wants to...teh fact she hasn't beaten WYH and JYJ

7. suetyan

suetyan Regular Member

wow, tommy, did you say that before?

8. tommy_bun

tommy_bun Regular Member

this is the first time I said that suetyan

9. suetyan

suetyan Regular Member

sorry, typo error. I mean did she (Saina) say that before?

10. Miqilin7

Miqilin7 Regular Member

Student
    That's not the worse part...the worst one was when she kept reiterating how scared the Chinese players are to play against HER.....how immature a person can be as professional athlete to say such things about her/his opponent

In my perspective, this Olympic episode, she is viewed as the antagonist waiting to be defeated by the Chinese eventually.

PS: If you follow the news from India sources, she really said such things....

#50 Miqilin7, Apr 24, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
  11. tommy_bun

tommy_bun Regular Member

Yeah,I read it on local newspaper

12. Miqilin7

Miqilin7 Regular Member

Student
    Let's see what she is going to declare when she won the India Open..."Gold is almost mine but the only person standing in my way is Wang Yihan...the rest are not my match...i can beat them...

13. jkkwongnz

jkkwongnz Regular Member

doctor
    I just have a look WS draw. It will be full of drama although WYH and WX are not here. Chinese team will approach this tournament as a team of 2x2 army ( WSX, CXJ, LXR and JYJ). whoever win the tournament, the honour will be for all of them. The ultimate goals are:
    1. To get LXR into Final
    2. To stop Saina getting the title.

WSX with team up CXJ to achieve ultimate goal no.2
    LXR will team up with JYJ to achieve ultimate goal no.1. JYJ may have do extrawork to achieve goal no.2 if the other three fail the mission.

The personal goal of CXJ is to clear T B and Saina for WSX.

The personal goal for WSX is to beat Saina or T B at Semi Final if CXJ fails her mission, to improve her records against these two players.

The personal goal of JYJ is to clear SJH and TTY for LXR or beat saina in the Final if LXR, WSX and CXJ fail to achieve their goals

The personal goal of LXR is to get into final by beating whoever in the path. She needs to beat IR herself. She may have to do extrawork to beat SJH or TTY if her sidekick JYJ fails her mission.

#53 jkkwongnz, Apr 24, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
  14. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    At least Saina can make it on court unlike some other players....:rolleyes:

But hey, trash talk is good. :) We some personalities in the game :D

15. lcleing

lcleing Regular Member

Please don't put words in other's mouth. I do not know what Saina did to you but your biased comments towards her are really turning ugly here.

Anyway, Saina did not say something like Gold is almost hers and she has only one opponent. Ironically, is the headcoach from your favourite team who said something like what you claimed.
    Check out what Li Yong Bo said to the Chinese press. "Olympic Gold in MS is almost ours, Lee Chong Wei is not Lin Dan's greatest opponent but Chen Long. Looking forward to see Chen Long duking out with Lin Dan in Olympic final."

Further read: http://sports.sohu.com/20120418/n340856154.shtml
    http://sports.sina.com.hk/cgi-bin/nw/show.cgi/1350/4/1/554139/1.html

Sometime I am amazed by how similar both of you guys (Li Yong Bo & you) are. Seem that both of you are very in tune when it comes to making statements. It will be a waste if you are not already Li Yong Bo's personal spokeman.

#55 lcleing, Apr 26, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2012
  16. uselessmail

uselessmail Regular Member

Well said!! His prejudice against Saina almost always clouds his judgement! Every single thing that Saina does or says is seen through a microscope so as to find out whats wrong in it But when fellow members point out 'un sportsmen like' behavior among Chinese players, suddenly, its all justified in the name of tactics! These kind of double standards are ridiculous and has no place in our beautiful sport.

Yesterday Tine Baun mentioned that she and Saina have a very good chance of beating the Chinese. She spoke only about the competition against the chinese. Does that make her arrogant too? She is one of the most respected athletes in the circuit and the fact that she's still competing and winning at this level is a testament to her longevity. Every single Baminton player aims to beat the chinese simply because, the chinese are the very best the sport has to offer. This doesn't make them arrogant, it just is a tribute to the power of the chinese that everyone else wants to defeat them!
    I think Miqilin should take it down a notch with his Saina trolling. It muddles the entire forum of like minded people who can enjoy the sport even if they support their favorite players!

The rpot about Tine Baun here... http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...n-Olympics-Tine-Baun/articleshow/12867988.cms

17. undeadshot

undeadshot Regular Member

Not only prejudice against Saina... he likes to create much unneeded drama and constantly tries to stress his points such as China have weak MD, the battle between the Wangs and LXR and their friendship, etc.

18. Miqilin7

Miqilin7 Regular Member

Student
    Well it's true....China has really weak MD...which is really embarrassing. Is that the best they could do....Malaysia has more talented doubles players than them. Something is not right...is it something do with the fact China can't excel in MD without Cai-Fu or the coaches in MD really should be sacked for doing an extremely poor job delivering poor MD doubles..I was so embarrassed and upset by their performance in Asia Badminton Championship..not even close...

The other drama hehehe that's just for laugh...up to your own interpretation.

Trust me, Saina is the worse thrash talker for her age i have ever met...well just see after she won the India Open. She will say exactly what i had just put into her mouth because that's her true colour..arrogant!

Just wait and see

19. Miqilin7

Miqilin7 Regular Member

Student
    Is not what she says...but how she says to project her image in a good light? Nehwal is the complete opposite who let her confidence and arrogance got the best of her to make all sorts of unwarranted remarks especially when she is asked to describe her draw in summary.

She has gone to the extreme length by saying as quoted

"The Chinese players are afraid to play against me because I have beaten them before"

"There are 7 or 8 of them in the tournament, when there's only few of them, they get tensed and nervous"

Those words reminded me of the time when the Westerner directly insulted the Chinese people wheever they feel superior and now it's about time a Chinese or any Chinese teach these people with antagonistic behaviour a lesson they should never forget and that is RESPECT

20. Miqilin7

Miqilin7 Regular Member

Student
    The same goes to the European badminton players as well who celebrated like wild brainless monkeys whenever they beat Asian players in a tournament.

For me, these people are far worse than Lin Dan turned semi-naked and salute the crowd..