Draw is out

Discussion in 'Asian Continental Championships 2007' started by hcyong, Apr 2, 2007.

1. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    then i think LCW will be mostly officially off then......it's good that LCW has a passionate supporter like u (i am too) but if u could just see all these from a different angle. It is not right to say that TH wouldnt be fit after skipping 2 tournaments. Someone who could win Olympic Gold n has beaten LD isnt that simple. Even when TH wasnt that fit at Asiad, he still managed to beat LD or at least give LD a hell of a time before losing it at the group events.

Yes, LCW might be training very hard as what you have possibly heard, but who knows TH wont be doing the same thing too? Mind the last 2 matches between 2 of them, where LCW lost tamely in straight sets.

2. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    turn to the dark side of the power.......for better or worse??

3. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    not drunken master....but more to star wars. remember ANAKIN SKYWALKER?

4. black_knight006

black_knight006 Regular Member

Work at a pro-shop

HAHAHA...LCW is far far too inconsistant to pull it off. My money is on Taufik Vs. CH in the final, however I hope as well that SS pulls off a win or two! But yah, with the results that LCW has been pulling lately it wont happen!:cool:

5. black_knight006

black_knight006 Regular Member

Work at a pro-shop
    You'd better believe it. Watch the final of the 2004 olympics. The entire game TH is completely unemotional. He's almost in a spell, can't be rattled, (unless its a bad line call:p ), and then when he wins he's like a completely different person...its kinda cool actually. He just went nuts when he won the gold medal!! He's a great mental player! The Tiger Woods of badminton!:D

6. JaCk™

JaCk™ Regular Member

even Lin Dan frooze during the Asian Games singles final although he held the match point. in the end, Taufik caught up and won. but it the final was dragged to 3 games, Lin Dan will have the upperhand.

7. darkhorse78

darkhorse78 New Member

8. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

As much as you think you are right, I think you are wrong this time. As I said many times, TH does not have enough preparation for this and the same goes for CH. The players have been close with their games so no one can 'wing it' without putting in the 'mileage'. Unfortunately, LCW has done more mileage than the other two this time.

Please note I am not prejudiced against TH or CH, both are very good when they have done the mileage. But not this time.

9. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

Before the Asiad, TH was losing in the early rounds in several tournaments (after the Indonesian Open) because he tuned himself off. For the Asiad Singles, he trained and played hard in the two tournaments leading to the Asiad, and that got him the Asiad -- in other words, he tuned himself in a couple of tournaments to get fit. Anway, no use arguing with me, time will tell whether you should listen to me or I to you !:D

10. JaCk™

JaCk™ Regular Member

most importantly, we should not judge from the ABC results. everyone of us is looking at the Olympics next year. that is the biggest achievement for any player. it apply to LCW, KKK/TBH too. they are not truly champions unless they win the Olympic gold medal. so, we shall wait for the big thing next year. be patient. whoever wins the gold medal will shut off any criticism.

11. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

We are not questioning that. All we are postulating here is the ABC champion -- i.e. who will be.