Does anyone else have the Black Yonex AC533 bag? How is the strap? False images?

Discussion in 'Badminton Bag' started by CourierAl, Aug 5, 2016.

1. CourierAl

CourierAl New Member

Saw the bag and saved up some money to get it, since it looked very aesthetically nice. When I got it, the strap didn't look anything like the pictures.

Here is an album:

Here is the bag itself. I already left a review.
    https://www.amazon.com/Yonex-Badminton-Racquet-Black-AC533

Should I suck it up, or are there versions of the bag that actually have the red strap? I like the bag, and can live without the strap, but it just irks me that the picture provided is straight up wrong.

I already emailed YonexUSA to try to forward me to their Japanese branch, since this is where the bag comes from. I also reported the item on amazon for incorrect images. The seller is Yonex (the legit one) Thanks!

2. lurker

lurker Regular Member

manage to get a reply from yonex?

3. CourierAl

CourierAl New Member

They forwarded me into their other branch, and at that point I got really busy and just cut my losses. The pictures on the amazon site still haven't changed. I contacted the japanese sellers on amazon and some said that it might have been an older version of the bag that no longer exists.

Aesthetically it's a really nice bag and can snugly hold two rackets if you tried.