Djarum Indonesia Open Super Series Premier 2013 - Day 2: Round 32 (11th June)

Discussion in 'Thailand / Indonesia / Singapore Open 2013' started by miksss, Jun 10, 2013.

1. XoXoXo

XoXoXo Regular Member

congratz to Busanan... another Thai's child prodigy

WS category:
    The bad day for Wang!.. (WYH + WSX) ..But good day for Japanese girls... 5 WS go to the next round!

2. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    let rock the stadium!hehehe

3. XoXoXo

XoXoXo Regular Member

hoho thats why China's players doesn't like playing in INA, including Lin Dan.. Istora is like the devil court for some of them :p

But Japanese girls, YPY, and Saina seem to enjoy the atmosphere and the crowd :D
    Yip Pui Yin said herself, and looks how many times Saina won the title.

4. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    First time Petya beat Tsz Ka. Their world rankings are pretty similar. Petya has been building points through more minor tournaments. Tsz Ka has been building points through the bigger tournaments. Not sure if Tsz Ka is consistent top ten material in the future.

5. keenobserver

keenobserver Regular Member

retired
    LYB is perhaps testing LXR on whether she can single-handedly win the SSP event.....

-

6. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
    GOod reason for the losses ...

7. dieter_spath

dieter_spath Regular Member

excellent results forJPN girls
    sorry for CHN and Tailand , both leave only one WS player on the court

8. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    Contrary to what some may have us believe, as in the Thai Open, more hard matches make Busanan a hardened and effective warrior.

#208 Loh, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2013
  9. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
    Even i am wondering... Ratchanok has played for so many years and yet she is not able to beat top chinese WS players.. But busanan has done it today.. Even Ratchanok can show us some emotions on court while Busanan could not.. She need to learn from her coach (most animated person in the badminton history) to show some emotions that makes badminton more interesting..

10. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
    Hey man... Welcome you back.. You are missing for long time..???

11. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    Of course every player is an individual and therefore has his/her own trademark.

In a sense it is interesting to watch the different makeups and characteristics. Contrast Busanan with TTY, you can appreciate a world of difference between the two. Obviously TTY is more interesting to watch.

As for the Chinese, don't be fooled that they can't recover and are on their way down.

LYB will see to that and will keep his best for more important occasions.
    Remember how China swiped all the titles at the last Olympics?

#211 Loh, Jun 11, 2013
  12. etudiant

etudiant Regular Member

Just got the time to see the results and shocked with all of the hard long matches :)

Good results in day 1 especially for BELLAETRIX !!!

What have you done gurl ?? :)

Lone ranger for Ina in WS

Appreciation for Linda who can strecth Saina to her limit

Bad day for WYH and WSX

But now WS is more exciting field than 4 or 5 years ago :)

13. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

How's Intanon R, is she all right for conceding a walkover? As we know,she also withdrew from the SIN Open SS.

14. chemile

chemile Regular Member

Still have Desi Hera since RI was w/o

15. skchen

skchen Regular Member

Consultant
    The upset of the women’s singles first round has to be the defeat of WYH (S3) at the hands of YPY (U) 12-21, 21-19,21-18, a player who has rarely got the upper hand in their previous eight encounters. Has YPY found the secret to thwart the Chinese player? Hopefully WYH will not be sidelined by LYB as he did previously to her for not performing to expectations and she had to re-earn her place in the Chinese team.The talented Gu Juan should not have been entered for the tournament after the hectic SCG Thailand Open 2013 so that she could better prepare for the Li Ning Singapore Open just as Ratchanok Intanon was rested after the SCGTO. Obviously it is not easy to play two consecutive tournaments and even harder still three and hopefully Gu Juan will give a good account of herself in her first round encounter against SainaNehwal at the LNSO next week .

#215 skchen, Jun 11, 2013
  16. rahuldarga

rahuldarga Regular Member

IT
    @Loh, now its two down one to go excluding HK and Chinese Taipei players :) Most probably LXR and other seeds will make it to the final unless more seeds are slaughtered by their juniors!! Hold on... What seeds are left in the fray? No.1,2,4,8. Good luck to the rest, I am expecting at least one seed to fall tomorrow tough.

17. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    correction
    ratchanok beat wangshixian as early as 2011 at china open 2011 and also li xuerui(2011 USA GPG)
    maybe u mean wsx and lxr not the top chinese ws player in 2011?:p

cant agree more:D

18. indrg

indrg Regular Member

INA only have 2 WS to the round of 16: Hera Desi and Belaetrix Manuputi. :(

19. Anatta

Anatta Regular Member

Busanan did have hard matches in Thailand Open. (Cobalt later calculated that she played 15 games in first 3 days.) So it's logical for one to think that she had used up a lot of her energies then. It's of my honest opinion that Gu Juan had a good (better) chance against her. To make anyone believe or not believe my opinion (as the word 'fool' used by yourself) wasn't my intention at all. I also was not responsible for the outcome that Busanan managed to win the match. So, your such saying that I was trying to fool people is indeed a purely false 'accusation'.

As regards May's injuries, what I did was giving out the latest update that was the best of my knowledge. What's wrong with that? Her movement in SF surprised me too as it was not quite in line with the news. But eventually, as it turns out, she had to withdraw from both IO and SO because of her injuries and tiredness. Her coach today said her condition is 'crunchy' (Thai slang means 'very weak') so he and the staff want her to take rest. I really wonder and get scared thinking how much do I have to be 'responsible' to give out this info if later it happens that she shows her instagram picture skiing? Are you going to say I'm 'fooling' people again?

I think hard what benefit I got for fooling people here. Logically, at least it should be worth time I would rather spend on handling the plummetting stock market. Don't you think so?

20. rahuldarga

rahuldarga Regular Member

IT
    [MENTION=104918]Anatta[/MENTION] I think you are reading between lines a bit too much here. I am sure Loh's comment was more of a positive sarcasm than an accusation. At least that's what I inferred from the comment when I read it. From my understanding, @Loh was trying to emphasize the fact that how strong willed the Thai girls were and are. Correct me if I got it wrong guys.

It goes without saying that your work is very much appreciated and very well received by all fans alike including Loh. Because you were our eyes and ears on site. If the word fool is used with a positive connotation, I dont mind getting fooled again ;)