Denmark Open PSS 2012 Day 3 - Round 2 (Oct/18/2012)

Discussion in 'Dutch Open / Denmark Open 2012' started by etudiant, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Darren Liew was attacking ferociously throughout in bundling out Sasaki, an impressive showing. Can he keep it up to the end?

2. etudiant

etudiant Regular Member

Yes, thanks for the tip ;)

3. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    lcw will only need about half his normal effort to beat liew daren.
    he knew ld game very well.
    last time in malaysia open,that was humilating

4. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
    Dont be so rude in saying that it was lucky conquering li xuerui. Have you seen the match. All the shots were in such a way, li could not take it or making her to do a smash which she lacked perfection as she was very much conscious about sindhu's height. I wont accept if somebody says blindly that that was luck. Badminton is a game which cant be won by luck. I hate the person who says the word luck in this badminton world. Very bad

5. etudiant

etudiant Regular Member

Is it just me or suddenly XD match appear on court 1 and XC/MJ win 1st set already :p

6. etudiant

etudiant Regular Member

And now gone again on TS livescore ???

7. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    and suddenly disappear!

8. etudiant

etudiant Regular Member

"Ghost" match :D:D

9. undeadshot

undeadshot Regular Member

I dont want to discredit Liew Daren, but Sho Sasaki was in terrible form during Japan Open as well. But well done and practically free pass for LCW to SF as he is LCW's no.2 sparring partner.

10. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Mohd Ahsan/Hendra Setiawan progress to the QF in their first tourney. Not bad...at least 6050 pts. They have a decent chance of reaching the Final.

11. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

No need to over-react.I feel that you're being overly sensitive and read too much into my words. Read what I wrote properly, I didn't exactly say both Lu Lan and Sindhu won by luck.

You should know LXR was off-form and out of practice then owing to all the post-OG events and felicitations activities, that's what I meant by 'lucky recipients'. And, of course, I've seen both the matches to justify saying LXR was obviously a far cry from her best. Btw,have you read I said about Sindhu in her thread? Even Li Yongbo commented favourably on Sindhu in that match despite LXR's condition.

It seems to me you're being personal and unnecessarily somewhat abrasive in calling me rude. Anyway,winning or losing just one match alone doesn't establish whether a player is superior or inferior to another, that's what head-to-head record is for. Even so,looking at H2H alone may not be conclusive, we need to interpret it correctly...but I digress too much. Take it easy.

12. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Again, WSX is struggling, another tormenting match, this time against Jindapon.

13. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
    @justin .....Not at all. I am not sensitive for silly issues. Yeah, i have viewed what you have said. You are clever in handling words. I dont think li xuerui alone will go and attend the felicitations. Even yihan who is also a medal winner would have gone there with her. And also, you cant just say that the failure is due to her practice. This is because till now, nobody have tested her deep ( i mean nobody till now got the weakness out of her). All the weaknesses were handled properly by sindhu and she won it. This is nothing to be taken as sensitive matter. Lu Lan and sindhu both have done incredible job which should be lauded. Not by the word luck but but prasing them.

14. **KZ**

**KZ** Regular Member

Student
    danes are not doing too well in their home tournament

15. rajat_remar

rajat_remar Regular Member

P.V. Sindhu played very well in China. But have to say Li Xuerui didn't look like herself in the tournament and this weakness was properly exploited by Sindhu, which others have failed to do in previous rounds (and even now Li is not playing like i used to see her play). I would say i was more impressed by Sindhu in her match against Jiang.

16. 2wheels04

2wheels04 Regular Member

Also check http://bit.ly/T1FOXh (one of the three feeds should work, no IE)
    The court view is from beyond sideline, however, it is live audio [umpire] and score display.

#156 2wheels04, Oct 18, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2012
  17. Licin

Licin Regular Member

Student
    What a satisfactory result by Rijal/Debby, they beat Olympic Bronze Medalist at their home soil in straight sets. Well done guys. Additionally, Kido/Pia able to send Sudket/Saralee back to Thailand, after winning straight sets. Meanwhile, Towi/Butet just defeated Denmark Duo in straight sets too. Fran/Shendy winning would be perfect. What a cheerful day for Ina XD.

18. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
    can you believe it. Came from down 18-20 in the rubber, shixian won the match. OMG. Jindapon , i pity you. What a fight you have given. Best of luck for the next tournament. But shixian will be a casualty to some people soon as she has the habit of going to rubber always and that too winning with a little difference.

19. phil-mm

phil-mm Regular Member

None
    Tse Ying Suet is almost certainly injured.

20. zhuangcorp

zhuangcorp Regular Member

Wang Shixian just gave a very strange interview. She complained that the match referees were in opposition to the Chinese players, and that the fans were always rooting against the Chinese players.

She complained about getting a red card for hitting another player with a shuttle. But when she was hit with a shuttle, the umpire didn't do anything.