Congratulations to LCW & KKK-TBH!

Discussion in 'Thailand Open 2007 / China Open (1) 2007 / Philipp' started by little_bird, Jul 22, 2007.

1. samuel882

samuel882 Regular Member

Tour Leader
    But this kinda "relax" attitude must be avoid in the coming WC.. They will be well beaten by any tops pair easily ! Hopes they wont be continue their "yo-yo" performance like dis...

2. carine

carine Regular Member

congratulations LCW n KKK/TBH
    both of u r MAS hero,Malaysian pround of u.....MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!

3. ahgee

ahgee Regular Member

Yes !! ...Hope KKK & TBH can win the world champion next month..

4. samuel882

samuel882 Regular Member

Tour Leader
    TBH is return to his best form ! His deceptive smashed... trick shots .. all come back ! They must continue to play like the 1st games in WC.. It will be Fast & fearful to all their opponents !

5. Carbonexer

Carbonexer Regular Member

Well of course... of course. Silly me. What has Malaysia gotta do with the world cup?:D Yes you were right. This will not happen at the world cup.

World cup aside, on 2008 Badminton World Championship, Malaysia is obviously one of the strongest force to recon with beside Indonesia. Somehow Denmark and Korea are just not that strong this time round.

#25 Carbonexer, Jul 22, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2007
  6. angelatby

angelatby Regular Member

Architect Assistant, Piano Teacher
    Oh Yes!! I woke up to congratulate LCW & KKK/TBH !! After the MS game, too sure that KKK/TBH will win, that i went to take a short nap (hope im not hurting anyone in particular by these words) ..... I mean, Xie/Guo has made a minor achievement here, but their standard is still far behind their teammates Fu/Cai and also other class players !

Although is not a SS event, but is still worth to be happy about :):) And who mentioned about the WORLD CUP :D:eek: Couldnt wait for the BIG FOOTBALL EVENT or what ?? Very funny :D:D

7. amaze

amaze Regular Member

Personally I noticed that the Chinese pair seemed to be able to rattle KKK/TBH a little during the 2nd match... probably learning from others on how to beat this pair.

They tried to upset KKK's rythm, seeing he was fast... but TBH was also solid at the back to support KKK... So the team finally pulled it off. I seriously thought they were going to go for the rubber at 19 -11, but the spirit to fight back was there... so it's good to see them claw way back into the match. As far as I can remember, the last time I ever saw such fighting spirit from a Malaysian player was none other than Lee Chong Wei at the Malaysian open 2006. So, thumbs up to these 3 chaps today !:):)

8. samuel882

samuel882 Regular Member

Tour Leader
    MAS players always famous for their fighting spirits... Remember those were the days when Foo Kok Keong plays.. Dive around all over the courts to return powerful smashes... And never say die attitude.. This is wat we shld expect frm the MAS players...
    KKK comeback from the brink of defeat to beat CHN might be well remmeber as one of the best games in MD for history..

9. Carbonexer

Carbonexer Regular Member

Not too relax and not too tense up either. A bit relax is ok to relieve the tense built up. Staying focus, concentrated and maintain self confidence are the key to win a game.

Under-estimating an underdog or getting too relax from a big gap points lead are the common mistakes in players attitude.

10. Blurry D

Blurry D Regular Member

Corporate Strategy
    I can remember the days of Foo Kok Keong..Ahhhhh those were the days when malaysia team was wearing the oversized Gosen game shirts...

Congrats...To LCW , KKK and TBH.

Malaysia Boleh and never say die.

If they keep up with the good work and even they lost i would still congratulated them. I believe that if try tried and lost they did their best and they were beaten by a better player.By no giving up and fighting on is something that i respect.

11. RSLdude

RSLdude Regular Member

Manager
    Way to go Malaysia!

LCW totally dominated Cheng Hong in two sets 21-9, 21-15! :) for the MS championship.

KKK and TBH were impressive against the Chinese pair (Zhongbo Xie and Zhengdong Guo). The Chinese made a gallant effort in set #2 trying to force a deciding set after being humiliated in the opening set (21-8), but even when they had a comfortable 8 point lead, the Malaysians made a dramatic "come from behind" victory by finally winning 26-24! ! ! Totally awesome! ! ! ;););)

Attached Files:

12. KlasseE

KlasseE Regular Member

cool down please....this thread is open for everyone....i support KKK/TBH n LCW but there were nothing wrong that volcom expressed his or her opinions here....

13. haifeng4ever

haifeng4ever Regular Member

All four of them wear shirts in yellow. Funny scenario. But I think guys with fair skins should wear more yellow shirts. Look fairer. :D:D:D
    P/S TBH still got the "angelic and charming" smile. How I wish I can smile like that...KKK's hair grows so fast. Getting his stylish hair back. :D:D:D

#33 haifeng4ever, Jul 22, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2007
  14. fastdrop

fastdrop Regular Member

Congratulations to the Malaysian Men's double for winning. Few added words of admiration to LEE CHONG WEI for his humbleness, and for his patience to all his fans and supporters. I have not seen a superstar like him who is completely so cool. And I mean really cool, not put on. He is a winner in the Philippine Open and he is a true winner because of his character. KEEP IT UP LCW, YOU WILL GO A LONG WAY.:)

15. robin7

robin7 Regular Member

Dreamer
    I'm looking forward to WC. OMG, it's just next month!

16. robin7

robin7 Regular Member

Dreamer
    I like the way LCW & CH hugging each other with friendly handshakes & smiles after the match! It shows what a true champion CH is despite losing the match. I hardly see that from other top players. I really respect both of them.

17. fastdrop

fastdrop Regular Member

As for China not getting any title this year in the Philippine Open despite the fact that they entered the finals in 4 events, I guess it's because they did not send their best players here. Maybe they don't find the Phil. Open worth their while:confused::confused::confused:. Hopefully next year they will field their best players.

Among the players of China, I find Chen Hong very approachable. :)

Crowd's favorite is Greysia Polli. Lovely angelic face. Always smiling.:)

18. szean56

szean56 Regular Member

student
    Well done !! MAlaysia BOleh !

19. zqloy

zqloy Regular Member

Polli is a very positive player on court, very energetic and exciting to watch.

20. Han

Han Regular Member

Engineer
    I think the absence of top notch Chinese players is mainly due to the tight schedule, is hard to fly long distance right after the China Master. I think LCW would have skipped the PO if he had won the China Master. To have a back to back tournament and expect huge participants, the proximity of avenue between tournaments is important that's how Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia Opens become attractive aside from being the Super Series.
    Overall, I think PO is a great success.