Collegion Tournament

Discussion in '2003 Tournaments' started by Joseph, Apr 16, 2003.

1. Joseph

Joseph Regular Member

I think that's how you spell it...Collegion...It's a junior national tournament held in San Diego, California. Anyone going? Anyone competing?

2. blckknght

blckknght Regular Member

Pastry Chef
    pretty much - it's collegiate. I reallllly wish i was going, but i cannot... for one thing, i would have to get off of school, because my school would never sponsor that sort of thing. next year i'll go.
    I know some people from the University of Illinois that are going. GO ILLINOIS!
    G

3. jasongu

jasongu Regular Member

student
    I played! =D I'm from CMU. =D

4. blckknght

blckknght Regular Member

Pastry Chef
    hey jason,
    how did you do at collegiate nationals? what is CMU? i see from your birthday you're three days older than i am.
    gregory

5. jasongu

jasongu Regular Member

student
    The college tournament was fun. I didn't even really wanted to play, my friend kind of roped me into it.

I only played for my school in singles, doubles and mixed, being the only person from CMU, I couldn't play for points.

I got 3 rounds into singles, losing in the quarters to Daniel Ko in 3 games. I beat Oren, Brian and some other guy. (It seems that I either know or have played all these guys already..hmmm..)

Doubles and Mixed really isn't worth mentioning. =D I didn't try that hard. =D

6. Joseph

Joseph Regular Member

what was the score between you and daniel? was he really good? did you get to play hung too? was he good too?

7. jasongu

jasongu Regular Member

student
    Uhhhh...I split with daniel, I lost the last game I believe 12. I knew him from before since I played in northern california. I haven't played hung since like sophomore year in college. Both of them are pretty good...