coaching portsmouth?

Discussion in 'UK' started by dnahacker, Oct 14, 2014.

1. dnahacker

dnahacker New Member

Hi

I have been a casual player intermittently for a good few years, more recently I have been playing a little more seriously, 2x 2hour sessions per week. Elements of my game have inproved a lot, the purchase of a new racket has transformed my short game, my serves are getting to the point where I can put the shuttle within reason where I want with some regularity.. However there are other aspects that need work, back hand and especially high backhand clears are real nemesis shots ... We have been asked to join a doubles league, I am keen to do so but would like to get some coaching or help with my mediocre playing .

I live in Portsmouth uk, I have done some internet searches, whilst it seems there is a good badminton scene I cannot find any coaching... Finances are tight .. Any suggestions ?

2. cheesycake7

cheesycake7 New Member

Student
    Hello there,

Might be able to help. Sent you a personal message.

Cheers

3. chienming

chienming Regular Member

manager
    You can watch a video first, learning strategies and methods, and use the camera will shoot up themselves. Look at their strengths and weaknesses, or on the discussion, we can give you a little advice.

4. Badderz

Badderz New Member