clear two bad service add on to sueing story

Discussion in 'ClearOne Badminton Centre' started by mercy, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mercy

mercy Regular Member

hey i am not sure if this is right but i know this happened for the sueing thing are you talking about like near the beggining when they just opened and some guy wacked a kid in the face playing doubles and thus the injury? not sure if they are sueing but erm ive seen that racket ^^ all bent lol i know both of those kids ^^ and for clear one and or two bad service hell that receptionist is a nazi even though shes preg lol

and does anyone else notice a little draft at clear ones ceiling ^^ lol

btw if your wondering i was the guy who kicked down clear ones bathroom wall and broke the mirror going for the cross court net shot rofl funniest thing ever couldnt even get away mmhf

it was a accident btw hehe...

2. dosun

dosun Regular Member

i hafta agree with u on one thing, jason. that's the receptionist who was pretty mean, u noe, especially after u kicked the wall in...

BUT...i don't appreciate that other ppl diss Darryl, Toby, Adrian, and the other coaches...i think that, unless you can do a better job than they do *and can prove it*, u should back off

as to the person who was complaining on the other thread bout signing up for classes and stuff ----------> really sorry for u that u couldn't sign-up cuz of some discrepencies (?), sucks, i noe, but u can't say that C1 and C2 haven't provided good service for quite a number of 'clients' *me being one of them*

people who complain bout leaks in ceiling -----------> please note the floorboards at VRC, they're more of a problem than leaks in the ceiling, but i don't hear u ppl complaining bout it *maybe cuz none of u play there...*

that's more or less all i had to say....i think...:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.