Choosing between nanoflare 370 and 380

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Zaphod, May 21, 2020.

1. Zaphod

Zaphod Regular Member

Hi there people,

So I wanted to change my racket, and was lurking nanoflare 370 and 380and was wondering which one to choose.

For those who played with the two rackets, would you consider the 370 stiff? I ve seen that the 370 was less stiffer than the 380 but is it real? But how much?

On a scale from 1 (flex ) to 5 (stiff), how would you rate these two rackets?

I am currelty playing with a Babolat Satelite 78 (head light , medium stiff and 5U).

Also based on what I saw, the 370 5U would be very close but stiffer and a bit more powerfull and really consider taking it.

Thanks for the advices.

2. badmintonpog1

badmintonpog1 Regular Member

Wannabe
    According to Badminton Racket Review, the Nanoflare 370 Speed is a medium stiff very head heavy racket. They haven't reviewed the Nanoflare 380 Sharp yet, but what I can tell you about it is that it is a stiff racket (said on Yonex's site) and has a compact frame. Either way I would say the two would be good rackets for a change, just one has a compact frame.