Chinese Taipei Open 2006: QF Day (23/06)

Discussion in 'Singapore Open / Malaysia Open / Chinese Taipei Op' started by hcyong, Jun 22, 2006.

1. Chu Liuxiang

Chu Liuxiang Regular Member

So, can we expect another Malaysian pair Gan Teik Chai/ Zakry Abdul Latif to improve their world ranking to Top ten after CTO or even ahead of LWW/CTF? They are already ahead of Candra/Sigit.:D

2. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Ya, this is Rexy wish,his wish has comes true.He want all his four pairs in the front8.It would be easy for the WC.However,you should be happy for KKK/CCM because you are the first number supporter,isn't it ?Especially KKK,ha....ha........:D :D

3. EastDevil

EastDevil Regular Member

What job?
    It will be a 50-50 thing. Lin Dan could be scared or he would be more motivated. Either way, I like them both and would prefer them to beat each other now and then.

4. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Now that Kendrick has beaten Chen Hong, what do you think of his future prospect? I believe he can win 5* event eventually...just like Ronald 2 years ago.

5. EastDevil

EastDevil Regular Member

What job?
    There's an improvement in Kenderick's performance and it could be down to confidence since Singapore Open where my guess is that he realized he stands a chance against the famous guys. So I suspect this tournament is a reflection of this revelation.

I hope he would win something but I am satisfied for now if he can consistently get into QF/SF or even Finals for a period of time like Lee Hyun Il or Poonsak. Because once he gets used to being in x-finals, it helps a confidence-depending player like him to make the final step. Afterall, I wouldn't want him to be another one-hit wonder by winning an open title suddenly and then go quiet since aka Ronald Susilo. At the very least, I want to be able to see his face on live telecast often since only the later stages are telecasted live on TVs. :D

6. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Regular Member

PhD Student
    :( I am so upset Malaysia Chin Eei Hui / Wong Pei Tty lost... I thought they were gonna win since they are a good pair. Does anyone have a vid which I can see ?

7. Chu Liuxiang

Chu Liuxiang Regular Member

Now I start wondering Chen Hong's future prospects and not Kendrick's. What is happening to Chen Hong lately? It seems that he is following XXZ's path, he was selected for TC but no chance to step into the court throughout the whole TC Finals. Lost to Boosak in straight sets in MO2006, now to Kendrick in CTO and nearly lost to Yeoh Kay Bin. He is now struggling to beat South East Asia players ( other than Indonesia and Malaysia) and his performance is almost comparable to Kuan Beng Hong ?:D

With Lin Dan, BCL and Chen Jin around, LYB may ask Chen Hong to retire soon if he continues such performance in the near future.:D

Good Luck to you, Chen Hong.

8. sshuang90

sshuang90 Regular Member

Sad,sad. I enjoyed his play so much.