Chinese Domination 'Sickening'

Discussion in 'World Championships 2007' started by DaN_fAn, Aug 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    Hey you young man of 27, I also don't get it. Does it also mean I'm younger than you? :D

2. wilfredlgf

wilfredlgf Regular Member

Security Engineer
    Yes sir, you're young in heart! :D

The B52s - Loveshack

3. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    I will 'sacrifice' myself for INA badminton...

4 is just the stated limit according to INA laws. Some INA businessman like that notable restaurant chain owner [Wong Solo] exceeded the limit illegally. For every restaurant chain he owns, one of his wives are in charge. ;) Please let's not envy polygamist just because we can't be one... They are people too... :p Presumably sort of happy & lucky people... :p [I don't know the reality, I have never tried polygamy, but willing to sacrifice myself if it benefits INA... please read my imaginary plan below...]

george@chongwei is right, we are getting a bit off topic... thus, to get back to the Chinese Domination topic, I [as a self-proclaimed INA patriot] wish to propose marriage to the following girls:
    1. Wang Yihan
    2. Jiang Yanjiao
    3. Wang Lin
    4. an upcoming star unknown yet by LYB somewhere in China [even I don't know who she is yet, any ideas, guys?!?]

When they marry me, these 4 young girls will naturally become INA citizens [like Huang Hua before them who married a Chinese Indonesian like me]. Thus, this way I help reduce China's domination in WS [or at least make things competitive] and almost immediately [wait for 2 years under BWF regulation] improve the quality of INA WS... ;) See where I'm getting at here?...

My 4 wives will be around 19-22 years old [early prime badminton age] when they become eligible in representing INA. They will go to the INA badminton National Selection and I think all four can qualify for the National Team [Pelatnas]. PBSI are you reading this? All four should have enough fuel in them for World Championship 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014 etc., Olympics 2012 & 2016, and all the Uber Cups and Sudirman Cups in between. :cool: :cool: :cool:

I think if I am successful, I will have done my part in improving INA badminton while weakening China's domination somewhat. LYB are you reading this? ;) With so many victories by my four wives, millions of INA youngsters will be inspired to take up badminton and compete against China in the long run. So my 'sacrifice' is also beneficial for the long term badminton growth... Not only in INA, but also worldwide because the sponsors and audience are always interested in rivalries and tough competition. Thus worldwide badminton as a whole will grow! BWF are you reading this? ;) :p :D

With this post, since I plan to max out my maximum 4 wives limit on talented young Chinese WS players [to compensate for INA's very weak WS division], I officially pull out from contention from the race to woo Reiko. taufik-ist and others, the ball is in your court now.

Thank you for your confidence, Loh... I am 35, sort of wise, and in good financial health, highly educated [Grad School educated], law-abiding [will not exceed the maximum-4-wives law], understanding and loving etc. bla bla bla. I promise my future four talented-in-badminton wives that they will get even better treatment in INA than even Huang Hua [who left Chinese badminton around 10 years ago to marry an INA businessman like me].

Huang Hua now drives a Mercedes has many maids to attend to her and probably can compare this with how hard life can be in China [which is one very competitive country to live in]. I wonder whether Huang Hua's compatriot [Tang Jiuhong, Ye Zhaoying, Wang Chen, among others] drives a Mercedes and have multiple maids... I don't think so. My future 4 wives should expect the same conveniences and benefits as Huang Hua and even more... :D

I will send them my resume shortly to Wang Yihan, Wang Lin etc. I believe the multiple-benefit-value-proposition of becoming Mrs. Krisna can be worth considering. ;)

#263 Krisna, Aug 22, 2007
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2007
  4. vching

vching Regular Member

Student
    Krisna,

before you start, I think LYB will ban her girls from coming any closer to you! He will disallow you anywhere near the China camp!

5. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    He might try...;) If LYB feels the need to prevent me from approaching the girls, my 'masterplan' must be a viable and real threat then... :p Ha ha ha... :D

6. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    I am prepared...

I am prepared to be thrashed in badminton by my possible four future-wives [1. Wang Yihan, 2. Wang Lin, 3. Jiang Yanjiao, 4. ***one more unspotted teenage talent from China***]... :eek: As long as I can help INA badminton and reduce Chinese domination... :D

Note: I have enough access in the INA governmental system to make all four girls as INA citizens one day after I marry them... ;) In 2 years they shall all play under the INA flag. ;) I can just imagine INA's improved WS strength at that point... :D

7. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

The top 2 CHN & INA..

..XD pairs can easily battle each other and all of them could come out winners.:cool:
    Regarding Flandy being able to hold his own, i read in one INA newspaper article recently that his and Vita's playing style is suited when playing against CHN's XD pairs. On the other hand, the article noted that Nova's & Lilyana's playing style is suited when playing against European pairs. But after Nova's & Lilyana's recent success against the world's #1 ranked XD pair, it should be interesting to see the next time these 2 XD pairs meet up again and see what kind of tactic/strategies will be put forth.:cool:

8. Dreamzz

Dreamzz Regular Member

hahaha, that's quite an ingenius plan, unrealistic but creative nonetheless.

9. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    Ok, I did not write this article, ok? I'm just posting what I found...

World meet marks return of Indonesia as powerhouses
    Selasa, 21-Agustus-2007

[​IMG]

PETALING JAYA: Indonesia have marked their return as a potent force in world badminton with outstanding performances in the World Championships.

They featured in three of the five finals on Sunday and won two of them through Markis Kido-Hendra Setiawan in the men’s doubles and Nova Widianto-Lilyana Natsir in the mixed doubles.

In the men’s singles, Sony Dwi Kuncoro got into the limelight after the early exit of Olympic champion Taufik Hidayat. In the final, Sony staged a late fightback against Lin Dan but could not prevent the Chinese from retaining the title.

Singles coach Hendrawan, a former world champion, feels that their players’ efforts at the Putra Stadium in Bukit Jalil is the turning point for Indonesian badminton.

''It has been a great outing for Indonesia in these championships. I had hoped for surprises from my charges and Sony lived up to my expectations. There is still more work to be done but we are certainly back in our efforts to regain our status as one of the most feared badminton countries in the world,'' said Hendrawan, who is looking at Olympic glory from his shuttlers in Beijing next year.

Besides Lin Dan, China continued to show their dominance in the women’s events. Zhu Lin emerged as the singles champion and Yang Wei-Zhang Jiewen captured the doubles title.

However, there was only disappointment for the other badminton big guns – Malaysia, Denmark and England.

Denmark and England went home empty-handed while a title continued to elude Malaysia.

(thestar.com.my)

10. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    i think u should start a webpage on this quest of your. I'm sure there are many badminton ladies all over the world would be interested in your proposal:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.