CHINA OPEN 2017 - Premier Super Series

Discussion in '2017 Tournaments' started by Nine Tailed Fox, Nov 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It'sMeMeMe

It'sMeMeMe Regular Member

hmm it's always been my understanding that part of the racket is allowed to go past the net at the time of hitting as long as the shuttle head already crossed over the net and that no part of the racket touch the net in that moment no? if i'm not correct pls give explanation of the rules

tbgoh288, stanleyfm, thyrif and 2 others like this.
  2. It'sMeMeMe

10yrs that means can't include camilla martin.... no fair

3. It'sMeMeMe

still playing only pls..... as for currently sidelined due to injury err i have no idea

4. volcom

volcom Regular Member

It’s baffling how one specific anti China idiot is always allowed post his anti Chinese rhetoric and plays his victims card repetitively.
    Back in the day there were a legion of pests like him but they’ve all seen the light ascended from such clownish postings.
    He thinks he’s like a lone heroic warrior keeping the hatred flames alight while trying to be friends with anyone who types anything remotely negative of China.

Don’t really know if the joker is born in 88 or 58 cos he sounds like broken record that just needs to stay away from watching any of the Chinese matches to continue doing his imaginary gardening and washing his imaginary car.

Firas, Justin L, tbgoh288 and 2 others like this.
  5. tbgoh288

tbgoh288 Regular Member

Guys, if you want to see pretty girls go to the seaside or attend beauty pageants, just saying don't get angry.

I watched both Ji Shuting and Gao Fangjie's matches against Akane again. I am wondering if Gao would have done better if her match against Akane was in one of the earlier rounds instead of the final. I noticed that Ji shuting was fighting point for point against Akane after the 11-0 drubbing in G1. I may be wrong but I can't help feeling that Gao must be feeling overawed by the occasion and. of course, by her very good opponent too.

Speaking of Ji Shuting, I can't help feeling that she is like a stepdaughter in Chinese badminton. She had only played 15 matches in her career coming into the 2017 Chinese SSP. She only played once outside China and that too in an AJC in Thailand. Hopefully after her good showings last week she will be given more chances to play outside her homeland.

6. JasonL

JasonL Regular Member

Pv sidhu

Sent from my VIE-L29 using Tapatalk

7. JasonL

JasonL Regular Member

Pvs a real class .

8. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Chen Long's one superb victory at the China Open is enough to send a clear message to all his rivals, that he is the real deal, he is back, the one to beat at his best; it's not as if he has not won anything great before.

The significance of that match with VA especially, and earlier matches with Anders Antonsen, Son Wan Ho, is not lost on all his future opponents. That's the key point.

If Chen Long is just an up-and-comer and suddenly won his first PSS title beating the likes of SWH and VA, we'd probably be as excited as we normally are of any other newcomer's sensational victory but not to the same extent as we do a resurgent Chen Long. It's certainly not so much just one victory of Chen Long's but what he is truly capable of that stirs some of us.

#1348 Justin L, Nov 20, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
  9. JasonL

JasonL Regular Member

I agree. Assuming all players are at their best currently, I'll say CL tops all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.