Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in '2017 Tournaments' started by Nine Tailed Fox, Nov 13, 2017.
He might have been joking about CQC's "boyish" appearance and aura
She hasn't recovered from the injury she had in European season, according to her Instagram.
Yeah but do they give the award to a "pair", since none of them play XD, and have achieved everything together, there's nothing to sperate them.
My pick would be KS, but he needs to do well in HKG
They do, FuCai got it, as well as TakaMatsu last year
their instagram said that Juhl now has injury at her left thigh, different from the previous one
agree to this, but I still kinda prefer TTY to have it because CQC did it in a not very convincing fashion
well, lets just wait some more time. it is very subjective things anyway ahaha
Zhao Junpeng got promoted into main draw.
Today Zhao Junpeng meet Victor Axelsen
R32 Highlights : https://www.tournamentsoftware.com/sport/matches.aspx?id=7B87CDEA-9783-4668-9D7C-81705B485669&d=20171115 (starting at 10.00 a.m local time)
• Lin Dan vs Jonatan Christie
• Wong Wing Ki Vincent vs Chen Long
• Akane Yamaguchi vs Chen Xiaoxin
• Sayaka Sato vs P.V. Sindhu
• Liu Cheng/Zhang Nan vs Satwiksairaj Rankireddy/Chirag Shetty (first meeting)
• Vladimir Ivanov/Ivan Sozonov vs Hendra Setiawan/Tan Boon Heong (first meeting)
• He Jiting/Zheng Siwei vs Takeshi Kamura/Keigo Sonoda (first meeting, new pairing)
• Lu Kai/Tan Qiang vs Mads Conrad Petersen/Mads Pieler Kolding (first meeting, new pairing)
• Huang Dongping/Li Wenmei vs Yuki Fukushima/Sayaka Hirota (first meeting, new pairing)
• Du Yue/Li Yinhui vs Naoko Fukuman/Kurumi Yonao (first meeting, new pairing)
• Kim Hye Rin/Lee So Hee vs Greysia Polii/Apriyani Rahayu (first meeting, new pairing)
• Praveen Jordan/Debby Susanto vs Zhang Nan/Liu Xuanxuan (first meeting, new pairing)
• Ronan Labar/Audrey Fontaine vs Seo Seung Jae/Kim Ha Na
• Satwiksairaj Rankireddy/Ashwini Ponnappa vs Mathias Christiansen/Christinna Pedersen (first meeting)
For LD and CL, a very tough first round
Highlight for me are the interesting matchups between the up and coming Chinese youngsters and several top stars in WS. AY vs Chen Xiaoxin, Cai Yanyan vs SJH, Gao Fangjie vs NO and of course CYF vs TTY. In front of the home crowd, we might see an upset or two.
LinDan & ChenLong match is basically DubaiShootout. and from now on anyway.
May I know will CL and LD able to quality for Dubai SSF if they win CHINA and HK open?
HUANG YUXIANG VS CHOU TIEN CHEN
Match won by Chou Tien Chen
| 23-21 18-21 20-22 |
I don't remember any CHN junior circuit players competing in back-to-back senior level tournaments, I doubt Cai Yanyan can handle it. Anyway, Sung Ji Hyun is probably too experienced and too strong for her.
Chou TC seems to be weak on pressure like some Danish players.
Lin Dan drops G1, 19-21, as usual not looking fired up, may be an upset, Jonatan is fast and aggressive.
JC fearless and with nothing to lose, simply fires away at every opportunity and it's working for him.
Any live streams?
After dropping the 1st game, there's 50% possibility that LD going to be knocked out in the 1st round.
Lin Dan is imploding in the secon set...
Damn it LD, make something happen. I'm not ready yet for the reign of the Axel.