China Masters Super Series 2008: Day 2 (25/09/2008)

Discussion in 'China Open (1) / Macau Open / New Zealand Open 200' started by badMania, Sep 24, 2008.

1. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

bona/ashsan damn lucky..no need to play also can just go to the quater final..:p:p
    haha...lucky men!

2. george@chongwei

a bad day for malaysia badminton team 2day:(
    disaster

3. poisonarrow

poisonarrow Regular Member

hospitality industry

seems that nothing new to MAS players. Loosing has been in them and they just "feel good" even runner-up. its time to wake up and crack the whip. no one will remember a loosing finalist. its championship winners that we want. are they being complacent?

4. Dato A

Dato A Regular Member

GENERAL MANAGER
    Nothing happen to them. They just keep downhill.....it's not easy to do that.

We Want Change!!!

Rexy please do your work. If not, please go.

5. george@chongwei

dont blame rexy for that..
    blame the players 1st.

6. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    Agree...george Always Correct(ops,i Am Not That You Tube Guy)...erm...george Always Right...hehe

7. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Haiz George...I also don't know what to say about them..I thought they will perform better and cherish the final few chances but they still didn't make it..:(:(Meanwhile,Ong/Hoon give some creditable performance to Fu/Cai and just lost narrowly..What a bad day for Malaysian players..:eek:

8. Dato A

Dato A Regular Member

GENERAL MANAGER
    I am not blaming Rexy.

I am aksing Rexy to decide split them immediately.

I am totally dissapointed with the performance shown by KKK/TBH. I choose to still put a tiny hope on this pair. But when they lost to a CHN pair that their standard and ranking is far behind KKK/TBH, I really heart-broken...

We always find excuses for the lost of our once 'Diamond-Pair'. Again and again, we put our hope on them.And again and again, they keep let us down.

Would you accept the result of them lost to a pair that is 76th best in the world currently?????

Would you still put your faith on them????

Would you feel your heart is bleeding now, if you are truly mas badminton supporters????

9. poisonarrow

poisonarrow Regular Member

hospitality industry
    who as a badminton fan will not be dissapointed with the result of KKK/TBH? as a matter of fact my heart turn sour and pain with their lost this evening to a young Chinese pair.

We cannot blame much on the coach and IMHO Rexy is a very good coach. as a player he has full accolades to show and the problem with Rexy is his hands might be tied. We have engaged so many foreign coach starting with Mr Fang ( if memory served me right, he is the first chinese coach BAM employ ) he has done changes to MAS badminton. i would recall how our MAS players those days go thru hell in training. Ask Misbun......he will tell you the truth. But unfortunately Mr Fang left after a while. Reason for he cannot has the final say. Than one by one coach come and go. To recal......Park Joo Bong, Morten Frost , Han Jian and some other Chinese coaches. aren't they not good enough?

sigh....MAS sports.....Look at FAM. Same Old Story.........too many politics involved in the inner- circle. veryy sad.

furthermore, are our players too pampered? over protected? crack the whip and develop more younger players. I can recall once many many years back when i was passing Istora Senayan, I see so many young players mostly under 12 outside the stadium going through badminton training. I was so impressed at that time and wonder where our MAS team ia heading for?

we have one of the best training facilities in the world and with so much money spend, i think we as a fan deserved much better result for us to cheer our players on.

10. Yong_Hui

Yong_Hui Regular Member

Accountant
    Disaster for MAS team, but I appreciate ur official effort to send many MD player for this tourney. May b this time they lost, but another time they will make another good move. so, INA team and other be care full, if you still want to be number 1 put more effort.

Luckily THA XD pair could stop CHN pair, if not the XD QF battle only for INA and CHN, and there is one surprsise when Macao WD pair won against CHN pair 7th seeded.
    hahahhaa..... Finally the CMO has colorful match.... if not it will be boring tourney

11. Sandy

Sandy Regular Member

Zhang Dan (MAC) was ex partner of Zhang Yawen

12. tehsham

tehsham Regular Member

Thanks for the 27 pointers info :)