China Master redraws

Discussion in 'China Masters 2006' started by Malayrulez, Mar 7, 2006.

1. Malayrulez

Malayrulez Regular Member

What is happening with China Masters draws??? :confused:

Seems they are on the third redraw...

I heard from a friend from Germany that read on the German Badminton webpage that Xu (seeded 5) was drawn to play Mia (seeded 7) in the first round.

Who speaks German? I was given the link below!

http://www.badminton.de/04_06_CHN_Masters.739.0.html

How impossible is this? :mad:

What is going on with this? Which draw system are they using in China???

Malayrulez

2. tutu_h

tutu_h Regular Member

Auslosungchaos bei der IBF - Xu musste gegen Mia spielen
    (7.3.06) Die Auslosung für das China Masters geht mittlerweile in die dritte Runde. Nachdem die am 1. März veröffentlichte erste Auslosung fehlerhaft war in bezug auf die Reihenfolge der Setzplätze und zurückgezogen wurde, erwies sich auch die zweite Auslosung nach der Veröffentlichung als nicht regelgerecht. Im Dameneinzel mussten mit unserer Xu Huaiwen und Mia Audina die an fünf und sieben gesetzten Spielerinnen gleich in der ersten Runde gegeneinander antreten. Also musste auch diese Fassung zurückgezogen werden. Am Morgen des Turnierbeginns wartet die Welt also auf ein erneutes "Redraw". Offenbar mangelt es der jungen Crew im von England nach Kuala Lumpur umgezogenen IBF-Office doch noch beträchtlich an Erfahrung.

*I am not a native German, hope my translation conveys what the actual meaning tells.

Translation:

The Chaotic Draw by the IBF - Xu must play against Mia
    (07-03-2006)The draw for the China Masters goes meanwhile for the 3rd time. After the cancellation of the first draw published on the 1st March which was due to the wrong ranking, it has been found also in the second draw the release as not in order. In the WS event, our Xu Huaiwen and Mia Audina in the 5th and 7th Rank are drawn to compete in the first round. so this draw must be canceled too. In the early morning of the Tournament, waited the world for the new "Redraw". apparently there is a lack of young crew in the migration of the IBF office from England to Kuala Lumpur as well as considerable experience.

3. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Slight correction: it is the young crew that is lacking experience, not that there is no young crew and a lot of experience :)

Barca, Barca, Baaaarca!

4. tutu_h

tutu_h Regular Member

sorry i missed out

as well as "lack of" considerable experience.

thanks for ur correction.