Chen Jin's sportsmanship at Thai open finals

Discussion in 'Macau Open / Thailand Open 2006' started by sweetgal, Jul 30, 2006.

1. cindie

cindie Regular Member

Thanks yannie and cao ci dan. :)

2. sweetgal

sweetgal Regular Member

yeap!! that's him.. the one who tricked me.. he looks so diff tho.. looks years younger than he is on tv.. lol.. smart guy.. wonder how often does he use that trick..

3. nex-man

nex-man New Member

chen jin

chen jin for me is the raphael nadal of badminton. like nadal, there is no point in the rally in which he even considers giving up. he is a tremendous effort player, even when he was 10 points up against hafiz he never showed signs of loosening his grip on the match.

4. cao ci dan

cao ci dan Regular Member

student
    CJ vs LCW in HKO 2006...

and now i agree with the title....'CJ's sportmanship'...he did hug LCW after the match although he lost...Good!!:D :D besides he's so cool..:cool:

5. black_knight006

black_knight006 Regular Member

Work at a pro-shop
    That is because Lin Dan is a total head case. He's not as good as he thinks he is, not as technically sound as he thinks he is, not as great at the net as he thinks he is, not as great a smasher as he thinks he is. He's just fast and knows it. I don't know if he has a mental coach telling him that he is the best to ever play the game but he isn't and he should go into each match knowing that he could loose. He's been like this for a long time tho. He played against Peter Gade when he was 17 in the All England in the second round and even back then, 4 or 5 years ago he thought he was better than the worlds best players. He didn't even shake hands with PG. He has no respect for anyone and is loosing fans because of it. It looks bad for team China. Its a pity that such talent has to be marred by a bad attitude and ignorance.