Chen Jin should have been denied already to play London 2012

Discussion in 'Olympics LONDON 2012' started by 2cents, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Jonc108

Jonc108 Regular Member

LCW today denied d existence of such a pact, believe or not anyway.....My point is that, as an athlete, no one but only yourself could help once on court. All other conspiracies could only give your a context but not the essential factor for success.

2. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    Well, the fact that this 'manipulation issues' being brought up. Let's see the developments. No point getting too emotional. We know who is the guilty party if it does happen. BWF. No authority and responsibility at all. ;)

3. kuwichert

kuwichert Regular Member

consultant
    could you please translate these drawings?:confused:
    please don't forget to tell us where that rumour is coming from

by the way, for quite a while regarding Taufik it looks he only plays for beating Chinese players - last match I've seen him motivated was when he sends BCL back home from Jakarta - but that's a complete other story

4. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Professional Badminton Coach & Badminton Promoter
    :D:D:D With all these match-fixing going on, I wonder how betting agencies get to decide on what odds they are to give.

It's really difficult separate a real match from an 'acting or a staged' match. :D:D:D

#104 chris-ccc, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2011
  5. 2cents

2cents Regular Member

Landlording, providing vacation homes at Disney wo
    you are absolutely right

it works only between themselves. if you cannot figure out how it works, GREAT! it's like the same saying how it works for Chinese players promote themselves. I suppose CJ was supposed to beat LCW at Denmark. ;)

LCW sounds like a good guy. But Taufik is definetely not. Taufik has been always a bastard loser without any athletic ethics and moral standards.

BWF should treat all players equally, like in tennis. No players should be discriminated by his/her nationality and origins.

I have translated into english in the original post, and also the original source in the link. Read it carefully.

lol, everyone knows the sports betting is the biggest reason for fixing the matches. They don't need you to worry about them.

6. 2cents

2cents Regular Member

You are right. Taufik always behaves like having 10 grams heroin when he meets Chinese players.. Unfortunately, his losing head to head records are all terrible against any Chinese players, including BCL, LD and CJ.

7. kuwichert

kuwichert Regular Member

consultant
    Which post do you mean - is there another thread? In this thread I found only something which could be counted as an abstract of what is on your link - so please give us the complete translation of the entire article and as requested also needed is: where this is coming from (heard that somebody already denied that such an agreement exists - so the source of that rumour needs to be named) - if there is a full english version of the article which I did not find,- the link to that is ok

8. 2cents

2cents Regular Member

kuwichert, my dear friend, as a netter on this forum, I did my best to provide my data, news, information, knowledge, analysis, and insights. I already provided the link to you, I can provide you the validation of the news, but cannot provide how the news was made. You have to do your own homework.

All the news, tournaments results, ..., are all raw data, that must be valid. But whether or not the news itself true or not, that's not my job. Based on the raw data, I found out the relationship between those data, then I provide you the information which is the collection of data with relationship. Then I found the pattern of the information, that's knowledge and analysis. Based on the knowledge and anaylis, I may added some risk for insight, through which I provided the wisdom to this forum.

But you have to figure out the difference between raw data, news, information, knowledge, insights and wisdom.

By by the way, i'm not a translator or interpratter. Not only it takes time, mostly, some people, not necessarily you, always attack others for mis-translation. There is no 1 to 1 exact translation, all translations are mixed with peronal risk of insights.

9. 2cents

2cents Regular Member

according to the latest news, Lee CW said he didn't sign the contract which proposed by Taufik to block Chinese players. Lee CW further suggested that he doesn't care how many Chinese in Olympics either. He said no matter 2 or 3 Chinese in Olympics, in both cases, he has to defeat 2 players to win the Olympic gold, not 3 even there's 3 Chinese players.

LCW also said he likes Chinese players, he hopes the best players granted opportunity to play at Olympics.

In response to LCW's statement, Taufic admitted that the contract was made between him and Peter Gade.

In response to Taufic, Chinese players CJ, who's struggling for the qualification, said, there's little Taufik can do to block him. In fact, Taufik has little chance to meet him(CJ) because Taufik could be easily knocked out by any players.

I think CJ misunderstood. I don't think Taufik can block CJ by defeating CJ, as he, Taufik has never done that successfully before, But Taufik can block CJ by fixing the match beteen Taufik and Peter Gade. Let's stay tune to see whether Taufik walkover next round when he meets Peter Gade.

#109 2cents, Nov 23, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2011
  10. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    A 'contract' would mean some written agreement.

Firstly, Taufik has a poor record. Secondly Taufik has a poor record recently against all other players. So whether Taufik plays hard or well, he is still going to lose pretty easily.

The other factor is that the press (reporters) have a tendency to overstate things (after all, it is their job). As a sensible member of the public, one has to try to filter the truth from it and fit things into logical order. If it doesn't fit, then is it really believable? Or is the reader being gullible.

11. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    With Taufiks current form, I don't think he have to "fix" anything in a matchup against Gade.. Gade will just walk over him :D

12. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    I like the way you put these words together...Simply put, it can be worded this way too 'Or is the reader dumb and so darn stupid to believe what the media said and post without thinking";):p

13. 2cents

2cents Regular Member

China's trio: LD, CL and CJ did the perfect as they could in the Hong Kong and China open. None of the trio has lost to anyone else. They won 20 matches together, and lost zero 0 against any others not themselves. All my assumptions for them are correct.

I also assumed that PG will win anyone except LCW, LD, CL and CJ. In fact, PG lost to Chen Jin and Simon Santoso. I overrated PG a little bit, but not much.

Even China trio did the best they could, but the draw itself prohitted them collecting more points, as I said at the begining. Chen Jin's chance now may increase a little bit (because of PG's loss to SS), to 12%, but not much.

Alan, thanks for your route for CJ as quoted below. You gave CJ total of 26,250 (=11000+9200+6050) points for HK, CO and SSF. Unfortunately CJ was denied again by the so called national quotas to SSF. He actually collected only 13,850 (=7800+6500), just half of your granted points.

Now as you said, CJ has to play the Korea open GP gold. That's hard too. I didn't include the GP Gold in my possibility calculation. Because I don't know how many GP gold tournaments in there.

CJ should have played the Macau open. LCW and LD used their block strategy by registering the tournament to scare CJ away.

14. AlanY

AlanY Regular Member

15. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    even if
    cj finish in semi final of 3 ss and 1 pss
    peter finish in quater final of 3 ss and 1 pss
    cj still not good enough to overtake peter
    then only hope is cj won 2 ss and field in TC qualifying round

16. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

CJ's compatriots will come to help when is really needed just like how they disposed KJ's Olympic chance in 2008 AE.......

17. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    but semi final is not good enough
    unless ld and cl both on cj half
    one 'lost' in quater,another 'injured' in semi final
    and does this for 3 consecutive tournament
    then chen jin will enter OG,haha!

18. sen

sen Regular Member

Not to mention that Peter Gade might surprise, maybe he can enter All England final. Then his point could be too high to be caught up.

19. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    if peter gade injured and cant play until may 1,cj might stand a chance
    later lyb shout break his leg at tomorow match
    dangerous
    haha

20. Alone

Alone Regular Member

Chen Jin already winning the world championship.
    And he might don't wanna go for more..