Cheap Good Strings

Discussion in 'Badminton String' started by Kwarevo, Jun 13, 2022.

1. Kwarevo

Kwarevo Regular Member

Are there some cheap but good strings?
    For Yonex and Victor > 5 USD
    I tried Li Ning strings like No.1, No.1 boost, No. 3 boost, and 66 extreme. There are quite good cheap strings, but best for me is No.3 boost
    Are there from another brand like Adidas, Kumpoo, Maxbolt, Apacs, Ashway, Felet, Mizuno, etc?

For me BG 80 is the best but quite expensive for me around 9 USD and it live around 1 month with 28 lbs, I play 2 times in a week and 3 hours in a day.

On the other side Li Ning No.3 boost can live 2 months with same 28 lbs and 0.63 is quite good durability better than exbolt 63

2. Zoap San

Zoap San Regular Member

Pretty hard to say. I don't think the durability of BG 80 would be less than No.3 boost though since BG80 is a whopping 0.05 mm thicker which is a lot in string standard. Also, 0.63 string at 28lbs is considered super high as well. Did you mishit with BG80 more than you mishit with 0.63 gauge?

I've tried Victor VS-66 and it's cheap and playable and durable as well. You should try that.

3. Kwarevo

Kwarevo Regular Member

I play normal with no.3 boost but I tried a lot of slice when used BG 80.

I think too many misshit when slice

4. Budi

Budi Regular Member

hard to say as its very personal thing.
    Yonex tend to be expensive in anyway.
    Adidas at least here are not cheap either as its sold on Planet sports lacated on giant mall & walking around the mall with your racket are seriously ackward with all eye on you.
    Try Gosen Gtone or Kizuna. Its cheap yet good to. Tried Zymax 66 Fire, it feel like sandpaper, So rough texture. But idk maybe you will like it.