can someone translate and summarize for me? Aeronaut 9000C & D (either canto or mand)

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by kenner30, Jan 2, 2020.

1. kenner30

kenner30 Regular Member

Hi Guys,

read through both of the main li ning threads and not alot of reviews in general (since theres so many god damn models lol). I made the mistake of buying tc75c thinking itd be just slightly head heavier than tc75 and its not. its a total different beast all together. I can definitely use it but its been tiring the arm and dont want to make the same mistake.

im considering 9000c or d..

im worried itll be too head heavy and sluggish for fast drives. this guy in the video looks like he goes over all the basics; smash, drive, defence etc. the only thing im worried about for the 9000d is the very high balance point... any help is appreciated.
    too note, i have the 8000d too. i love it, very fast for me and almost perfect, except for the medium flex. im thinking the 9000c wont be as flexi since the balance point is much lower...also, i dont really want to look into specs and judge from there. i weighed the 8000d and tc75c head weight and its like 0.4 grams apart..but the maneuverability between the two is night and day

2. kenner30

kenner30 Regular Member

9000D Video:

- good clears, feels quite head heavy and stiff, rewarding overhead but requires strength

- need quick movement for drops

- fast, stiff responsive drives, requires finger strength since its so head heavy, light weight helps

- good hard smashes due to head heaviness and stifness

9000C Video

- easier to clear than 9000D, medium stiffness

- a smoother movement can be used for drops

- good all round for drives but is overall heavy so can be tired

- good hard accurate smashes and aggressive players, has a strength requirement