Can Malaysia take on China?

Discussion in 'Thomas Cup / Uber Cup 2010' started by Blurry D, May 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    - lol, yes, like u boleh fans have said, expect the unexpected.

- yes, it was quite a while ago china won, errrh, like 2 years ago. Too bad TC/UC aren't not played every year

2. press100

press100 Regular Member

Science Officer
    What is that?:confused::p:D

3. cooler

cooler Regular Member

i think he meant the sudirman cup

4. AlanY

AlanY Regular Member

no, sudamir cup is a newly established mixed team tournament to played once every 4 years in between the olympics on 1st April. Since, this will be the tournament only for the best of the best thus by definition only CHN can enter therefore the champion elected.

5. pBmMalaysia

pBmMalaysia Regular Member

badminton coach
    really? bwf event? who are the rest of the champion besides china? :cool:

6. pBmMalaysia

badminton coach
    china beat mas 3-0

what we saw in this semi final is something totally different!

lin dan played as if he was on drugs, you can't see him tired and he was getting faster and faster throughout the match. just look at his eyes, he was so alert, every move lcw makes he knows and even have time to chat with his coaches! :cool:

and as for lee chong wei, starting from the first set he played with so much pressure like it was between life and death, totally out! first time i really saw lcw so tired, tired from just keeping up with lin dan's pace!

what really happen with the world no.1 pair in the md1, i really don't know, they just could not keep up cy/fhf's pace. :cool:

in fact, ms1, md1 and ms2 for china, they were all the same, too fast for the mas players to follow not to mention to beat them! wonder was there any doping test after that? :cool:

7. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    NExt move is to dissolve BAM... and im Serious about it. If not Replace all the top people.

8. Blurry D

Blurry D Regular Member

Corporate Strategy
    Such a sad day for mas.... I

9. pBmMalaysia

badminton coach
    should start a new thread on that and hope can be a second alarm clock to wake bam:cool:

10. hezudao

hezudao Regular Member

lol insinuating china took drugs....so it has come down to this for sore mal fans....tbh quite pathetic display of being in denial

whatever floats your boat man

11. volcom

volcom Regular Member

Like I have said....
    Just like in WC05 where LD totally crumbled :eek:

12. hcyong

hcyong Regular Member

Software Engineer
    CHN played like they're the home team. Chen Jin was ok, but he did not need more than that. LD was in his Beijing 2008 form. LCW was mentally broken. So was TBH. Only KKK and WCH showed positive body language.

13. Aspire

Aspire Regular Member

Manager
    Congratulation to China for playing good badminton and also giving us a good lesson in badminton tonight.

Like I said in my previous posts, whenever Malaysia goes down, there are bound to be negative comments. Be it from fellow Malaysians or foreigners. Those from Malaysia are considered constructive criticisms albeit its too harsh sometimes but our BA and some players to a certain extent simply deserved it.

But I was quite surprised with those comments from the outsiders. What was their intention? To give some precious advise to us? To wake us up from our slumber? Or they are just ... you know what i meant. If you mean good you are always welcome.

I think it is the latter because I couldn't figure out any solid reasons they did it for the sake of our nation. But why?

Now I know, if you look at their location on their profile (if what stated remain true) they are from places which play backyard baddy. Any of our losing team today can beat their ass up any day of the year. So if they cannot play what else can they do? They talk and talk and talk. And their talk remain as talk. Simply because these people are irrelevant to prestigious tournament like TC. They felt sidelined.

Of course there are many non-Malaysian out there supporting us with good faith/intention and thank you very much. But on those selected few (you know who you are) thanks but NO THANKS.

14. badders2006

badders2006 Regular Member

It's called "oneness", a level which only LD can reach :cool:

15. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    Oops...your feng shui master used the wrong mirror:crying::D

16. cooler

cooler Regular Member

i see more sour grapes.
    first was a MAS fan saying nonsense about lcw making more money than LD. Now, you come out and say your losiing players can wipe the ass of outside country players anyday of the year. Do u guys have to sink this low? Our lowly canada's bobby milroy did beat a ranked MS malaysian player before. If only we have funding like your gov't, our national players would travel more to SE asia to play. btw, your guys just lost to minnow japan.

Don't think of us making negative comments but rather reciprocation of all those bolehing and hypes u guys dishing out days before. If u guys didn't inflate yourself so much, the implosion wouldn't be as loud lol.

if one want to improve, one have to look at self and find the flaws.
    Looking for flaws of others doesn't help your cause.

#316 cooler, May 14, 2010
    Last edited: May 14, 2010
  17. Aspire

Aspire Regular Member

Manager
    You were the first to reply so you much felt the heat right. Like I said you are are a "LB" in my very first reply to you.

Who was it that said LCW makes more money than LD. It wasn't me and I will never discuss those things.
    Secondly, what has money got to do here? Please explain.

Bobby Milroy who? I know Bobby Charlton and Bobby Robson but of course they dont know me. Bobby Milroy, no sorry. Btw who did he beat? Please let me know the name of that player as soon as possible so that we can have a good laugh and also to gauge your value of standard in badminton.

Now about funds, do you really think with enough funds your players will make headlines? If that was true, Sunday's TC final will be Saudi vs Brunei. Also you are implying that canadians are poor. I doubt so. You are poor literally.

On ending note, "LB" means lawyer buruk. Go google and find out.

18. bomber

bomber Regular Member

you should take criticism and advice in a positive manner... it's true that MAS supporters need to learn from INA fans, they never mock their own players though they play bad, at least not in the field... what happens to Fairuz was so sad, I mean he doesn't deserve to be mocked that bad by MAS supporters... of course Fairuz case give other MAS players pressure, and the result was that they couldn't play in their best performance...

19. Aspire

Aspire Regular Member

Manager
    Before I forget, you mentioned we just lost to minnow japan! You consider Japan lousy. If ever there is a chance for Canada to qualify for TC and play Japan I dare to bet my head on it. On Japan winning of course. How about you?

But first of all get your country to qualify first then we talk because talk is cheap and you talk a lot.

20. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    gentlemen, be sensible with what you said, don't try to flame or bait others. the mod team will be watching these threads and we won't hesitate on hitting the ban button again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.