Call of Duty!!

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by Plopnofear, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Plopnofear

Plopnofear Regular Member

Student
    Hey guys and gals, I just made a Youtube Channel with Call of Duty Black Ops Gameplay videos. Check it out if you are interested.

http://www.youtube.com/user/PlopN0fear

Here's one of my videos. It would be nice for some subscriptions to my channels and a few likes on the various videos.

Many thanks!! :D

[video=youtube;OyCH1yXL174]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyCH1yXL174&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

#1 Plopnofear, Jul 27, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2011
  2. Plopnofear

Student
    Just clicking on the video and playing the first few seconds would be ok! :)

3. wilfredlgf

wilfredlgf Regular Member

Security Engineer
    Looking at the thread title, let's make this a COD-talk thread! :)

There can only be one Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare. I picked up the game out of boredom, not very knowledgeable about the hype and had close to no expectations. Within hours, I thought this was the game of the year material. Many hours later, I changed my mind - it is what all future military themed FPS will be compared to as the gold standard in terms of storytelling and gameplay innovation balance - everybody's doing a full stealth sniper campaign, everybody is doing a aircraft bomber campaign, everybody tries to write a good story etc.

Four years on, games improved on graphics, sound production but only BlackOps is anywhere near the kind of production quality of COD4.

Yeah, I was one of the many people who considered it a much better game than Crysis.

4. shooting stroke

shooting stroke Regular Member

Professional / Badminton Coach
    COD was one of those FPS other than it's closest rival, Battlefield, that manage to catapult the standards on how should FPS be produced. From its historical FPS, COD: World at War to its latest modern FPS, COD : MW2 to its latest production COD: Black OPS, the hype surrounding its upcoming 2011 modern FPS, COD:MW3 is something the World has being waiting for.

I'm a hardcore PC FPS by myself and after playing zillions of other FPS, i think not much FPS outside there CURRENTLY able to give you the addiction like COD did other than BF : Bad Company 2, Crysis ( NOT Crysis 2 !!), Halflife 2 to name a few. Its latest upcoming 2011 Modern FPS, COD : MW3 was rumored to use the same engine that developed COD: MW2 and BO but i personally think even though its graphics content not as photo realistic like the DICE Frostbite 2 engine that design the upcoming Battlefield 3, i hope the story plot was as good like BO or MW2 and if can, be as good as my favorite COD from all the COD, that is COD 4: Modern Warfare to make it worth playing.

COD : MW3 will be released world wide next month and I'm definitely will take some leave to play it to my full enjoyment. Hopefully the designer of its soundtrack will still be Hans Zimmerman.

5. Plopnofear

Student
    MW3 will be coming out in November.

6. Plopnofear

Student
    I made a new video. Enjoy!

[video=youtube;JI0ecyTC7Qs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI0ecyTC7Qs[/video]

7. Blurry D

Blurry D Regular Member

Corporate Strategy
    Well i am a big fan of Saosin.. the music for your first video... great stuff

8. Plopnofear

Student
    Cheers man. At least that is one way to get people to like the video. Choose good music :)

9. shooting stroke

shooting stroke Regular Member

Professional / Badminton Coach
    Finished playing MW3 single player and what i can say is that it's just a slightly improved MW2 that has different story line and challenge. However, its still fun to play. If you're a BF3 fan, other than it's incredible graphics, the single player missions is a let down and short and if you're into multiplayer, none can beat the awesomeness of BF3.