bye bye Xia

Discussion in '2001 Sudirman Cup / World Championships' started by PH, Jun 8, 2001.

1. PH

PH Guest

Hendrawan easily defeated Xia. What's the excuse for today's defeat? Lack of experiments ? Too tired ? Bad referee ? or lost on purpose ? :)

2. Byro-Nenium

Byro-Nenium Regular Member

Undergrad
    I'm not suprised, Xia hasn't been playing well lately, he took lots of effort to beat Boesen. Oh well, i wanted Hendrawan to go through instead of Xia anyway

3. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    During Asia Cup, I thought Hendrawen would make the S/F of this tournament.
    Pity for HK that I was proved correct.

4. Bbn

Bbn Regular Member

No excuse for Xia.Each time he plays hendrawan the gap

widens and score gets less, If Hendrawan not retiring, next

time they meet , Xia may earn himself duck eggs.Strange

character this Xia,gets worse while others improve.

5. Cary

Cary Guest

I have the feeling that both Ji and Xia were common place players who were hypnotised by Tang into believing that they were super players. As a result, they created the miraculous results last year leading to the Olympics. Now, the hypnotising effect has faded and they become common place again. Any way, the match result between Hendrawen and Xia is no surprise to me as the former is a much better player.

6. Kikuchi

Kikuchi Guest

Poor Xia.. It's true that he never seems to be comfortable playing Hendrawan, but stuffs like both he and JI were hypnotized by Tang to believe that they were super players are ridiculous. What he needs now is to get back to shape soon by practising more and efficiently. Both he and Ji need this. Ji even said he needs to go back and think carefully again plus improve on his skills and stuffs. And yeah, they need this to get back in shape.

7. May

May Guest

umm..... Were u hypnotized into saying this????