Bye Bye Duora 10 - Yonex Duora 10 Broken

Discussion in 'Broken Rackets' started by Sky 28239, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Sky 28239

Sky 28239 Regular Member

I've recently bought a Yonex Duora 10

One time, when I was playing double I accidentally hit my friend's racket, and few of the carbon is chipped off (not paint), then not long after the racket cracked, I believe that it might be the carbon might have already had a crack Inside the paint some where I can't see, and perhaps there is less carbon distribute to that area, and somehow I am being lucky to hit that part.

So I decided to tear the frame and share with all of you what inside an such expansive racket........

View attachment 180054
    First there are a few layers
    - the paint
    - the few layers of carbon
    - A foam like object

During this observation - I didn't seen to be identifying any of the special material like the one yonex has advertised.

View attachment 180055
    The carbon is crossed

View attachment 180057

Bunch of carbon being tear off......

View attachment 180058

These two picture shows the foam like object, its yellow and quite soft.
    I believe it is
    Solid Feel Core --- The built-in solid feel core cuts harmful miscellaneous vibration at impact. Solid feel core is carried in all racquets manufactured in Japan.

View attachment 180059 View attachment 180063 View attachment 180065 View attachment 180067 View attachment 180068

Thats it for my review, I was very sad that I could use this racket anymore, But I bought him a friend
    The new Duora 10 LCW

My suggestion on this racket is

Don't use it during double (unless ur rich)
    Slight impact is ok, but when its heavy clash the string lbs will cause the racket crack or even tear off the carbon.

Otherwise this is a excellent racket, I recommended to all of you, you can go and have a try
    very good control
    medium power
    very fast back hand drive..

Thats it thanks for reading my reviewa

Bye Bye my dear duora 10......

#1 Sky 28239, Sep 12, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2016