Big News!!!!!==rexy Coming Back!!!!

Discussion in 'Olympics ATHENS 2004' started by fabcargo, Aug 19, 2004.

1. Wizbit

Wizbit Regular Member

Testing ladie's lingerie
    Fingers crossed

I believe it is easier to make a come back in doubles than singles. I have read that Rexy still plays a fair bit, though mainly for exhibition purposes. True his body will not be as fit, but what counts in doubles is sharpness. I am a bit too young to have seen Ricky/Rexy play in their prime, but I thought Rexy was the play maker of the pair. Jens Eriksen and that Thai doubles player (Pansvivas ?)proves that you can still play in your 30s at international level if you have that match sharpness. Given a decent partner, I think they can reach semis on a lot of the grand prixs. I hope he really goes for it! Imagine Tony and Rexy or Chandra and Rexy haha! It is doubtful that Tony will come back, but Rexy, Halim, Candra and Sigit can all form potential world class pairs. Not heard much news about Ricky Subjaya though..

They should arrange an exhibition tournament..get Lee Jae Bok, Li Yong Bo, Park Joo Bong and maybe a pair from each country and organise a charity match. If I won the £10 million on the lottery, I would defintely do it :D

2. Ningtyas

Ningtyas Regular Member

He plays for North Maluku Province with her other brother, Reony Mainaky.

3. seven

seven New Member

Computing Engineer
    This was only temporary for one or two tournaments last spring.
    I don't know for the details though...

4. Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat Regular Member

Journalist at The Jakarta Post
    yes but no :)D)

hello

yes rexy is coming back (to indonesia) he played badminton during the national games individual event (held in palembang last week) i was there. he played doubles with his brother and too bad he lost.

i dunno yet whether he's going to stay and play again or stay as a coach maybe since after palembang i went straight to bali for the tennis tournament so whatever happened in jakarta i am lost LOL

5. seven

seven New Member

Computing Engineer
    Well, keep us informed if you learn anything new then! :D