BEST YONEX PRICE in Malaysia

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by wuldup, Apr 13, 2008.

1. ayiee1976

ayiee1976 Regular Member

Internal Auditor
    I doubt that the will deal the price by the phone...better go there ask Allen politely and privately. I got AT900P from him for RM450.00 (Racket only).

2. chaos2blue

chaos2blue Regular Member

Hey.. i bought it with the same offer ( but with xtra pair of socks.. :p ) cks23 was the the guy just b4 me on the same date & time... didnt know till allen told me... next time lets go for a teh tarik.!!

3. id0101

id0101 Regular Member

No beg included?

4. joeyipworld

joeyipworld New Member

divisional exec
    Hi, gentleman.. I am a budget buyer and looking a badminton racket for recreational. What’s bear in mind are AT250, AT300,MP45, and NS800. who has used those racket what is your feedback? Or what are yours advice? Btw, what is the best price can be offered? Thanx..

5. shahreszan

shahreszan New Member

Senior Ofiicer
    yesterday i went to racket world and i noticed they have 5 pieces of Ti 10 2nd Gen all of them are 3U G4..

one piece of AT 900 Power 3U G5 and 2 pieces of Armortec 900 Technique 3U G4

6. shahreszan

shahreszan New Member

Senior Ofiicer
    if i'm not mistaken the price for NS 800 is MYR 169 at racket world..
    IMO if u are a budget buyer u should go for APACS racket..i think it's value for money..u can go to APACS fan club thread for racket review and recommendation..

7. gancy

gancy Regular Member

TE
    5 pieces of Ti 10 2nd Gen all of them are 3U G4..? I think they are old stock which I saw in last weekend. Let me know 3UG5 new stock come in.

8. shahreszan

shahreszan New Member

Senior Ofiicer
    from what i heard from Bro Lan..racket world will place an order let say Ti 10 to Sunrise KL and KL will receive the shipment from Sunrise Singapore..normally the racket come by batch..for e.g this month singapore will ship all 3U G5 batch..next month 3u G4 ..racket world also don't know whether the grip size G4 or G5..as long as the product is Ti 10

so i think if u want G5 grip u have to wait maybe next month..

9. joeyipworld

joeyipworld New Member

divisional exec
    Thanx for your info, shan:)! BTW, how to select the specs like head light/heavy, string tension, stiffiness etc. as i am preferably in speed of smash, rear court returns.
    And also, if come to APAC, what model of racket u would recommend? thanx.

10. shahreszan

shahreszan New Member

Senior Ofiicer
    ohh..i'm not the one who can advise u because i'm just amateur player..
    u can go to this web site for more info and tips..

http://www.extreme-power.org/contact.htm..

if u are offensive player, Armortec series -head heavy balance racket (especially AT 700,900 power) will suit u..
    for Apacs- u can try Visible Hollow 1800..

that's my 2cent thought la..

11. kRUZZ

kRUZZ New Member

First of all, a big thank you to all the guys here for pointing out this special deal (esp. to wuldup and shareszan). After hanging out in this thread for 2 weeks, I've decided to take the plunge and went to Racquet World this afternoon (with a friend who wanted to take the MP Limited but more on that later...)

And it was like, mannnnn.... I was like a big kid in a big toy store....! :)
    Rows and rows of gleaming new Yonex racquets just hanging there...
    So I was standing around sheepishly hoping to catch the 'taukeh' slash our 'forum agent'...
    Suddenly a Mr Handsome (turns out to be Alan lar...) asked me in Cantonese, "So boss, which model that interest you?" Ahah, that gave me the initiative to tell him quietly.. "Oh, we're from the 'forum'..." and before I can say anything else, he said (while shaking his head), "Oh.......... no more, no more offers liao... my boss said we losing money... too many ppl said that they're from the forum and bought so many racquets. My boss scared got ppl who resells the racquets for profits... no more, no more..."

In my heart I was like, WTF? Cialat lor this time... my friend sure bang me coz he was so set to get a good deal.

So, putting on my charms I said to him, "No lar, we're not resellers, just some badminton kakis in search of a good deal only. We came all the way here and cannot go back empty-handed... Only for our own usage only lar..."

All this while, I noticed that he was looking around to make sure that we're out of hearing distance from other customers (no problem there coz at that time the other customers were Malays and we're conversing in Cantonese... :) )

So I pulled him aside and told him, just this time only lar. Where he finally said, so how many racquets you want? I was like, woohooo! Yes yes yes!

Since MP Limited is out of stock, my friend was looking at other models, until I told him, wokeh, AR900 is 'special price'. And just so happens my friend set his eyes upon the CB21SP, and he ask, so boss, how low can you go on the CB21SP? RM213 was his reply. Immediately my friend said, ok and since he also fancies the AR900T, he said, I'll take these both... Wah so rich him ;)

To cut this short, I just said that I'll take the AR900P (3UG5), no need stringing. And he jokingly ask, why lar? You want to sell to other ppl izit? And I was like no lar, I just wanted to collect this just in case no more special deals in the future. He just laugh and punch in the cash register.

So a deal of 3 racquets this afternoon at special forum price. Thanks to you guys, cheers!

Again just a friendly reminder, please do not shout out that you're "from the forum", do it discretely (and hopefully no other customers are around). Coz Alan told me that if someone like that comes in, he won't give a single cent off their normal discount. All in all, a good deal if you only want to get the racquet, coz he'll definitely charge you retail for other stuff (i.e. the strings, shoes & bags... :()

12. cyclone9

cyclone9 Regular Member

so no more promotion ? :(

13. kRUZZ

kRUZZ New Member

Well, I'm sure that if you're genuine, Alan/Allen would be accommodative. He just wants to make sure that genuine BC forumers that gets the deal. Try your luck, I'd say... :)

14. cks23

cks23 Regular Member

System Engineer
    the 3rd generation Ti10 got or not?

15. kRUZZ

kRUZZ New Member

OK, just a quick stock check info for you guys.

There are still 2 AR900T and 2 AR900P, 3 Ti-10 (purple colour), many MP-66 & MP-33, 3 MP-99, 5 ArcSaber 9, 2 ArcSaber 7, 4 ArcSaber 10, many AR250 Ltd, 2 CB21SP, 2 CB25SP.... Hmmm... that's all I can recall...

Allen also told me that this is the 3rd batch of Armortec 900s they've restocked ever since the word gotten out about the 'forum special' deal.

Cheers!

16. alexkho

alexkho Regular Member

Purchasing
    other than yonex anyone here know what they sell i asking my friend to go over see any good deal on promo on other brand ? racket?

do they sell fleet? apacs ? or any other brand ?

what about shoe?

17. colingsk

colingsk Regular Member

Director, Strategy & Operations
    Hi all

Is it true that RacquetWorld do not sell anymore yellow Ti10 as no more new stock of that model will be produce anymore? What we see on shelfs today are old stocks. Thanks for confirmation.

Cheers

18. wuldup

wuldup Regular Member

Sunway Student
    New Deal for this Promotion

I know alot of forum users, like me, enjoyed this promotion in Pertama Komplex. And, I believe, we found a way to keep it simple so that we could get what we wanted, especially 40%DC is real good deal.

Today I talked to the owner in pertamacomplex. His name is Sam btw. He told me that this will work better this way since he had some problems with previous method.

1. Purchaser need to email him what he wants
    2. Name must be provided
    3. Purchaser will receive the reply from sam or his staff
    4. After receive message, visit shop downstair not upstair.
    5. When you go down stair, just mention ur name and pay and pick up the stuff. There will be Sam or Kelly.

He said 40% Yonex rackets, 30% Yonex shoes, 20% Yonex shirts, n 30% all normal priced Nikes and Adidas. If you want other brand, you need to ask him through email before you arrive there. If you are from out of KL and Selangor, then you are more than welcome. If you wanna buy for ur friend or sell to ur friend, still ok for him.

Some might ask why the hell I am doing this for? I just like to share info that's all. If you can find better deal than this, then you can share with us, Forum people.

-zion:)

19. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    please do provide us the email address too...............;)

20. wuldup

wuldup Regular Member

Sunway Student