Bao can deliver only when he plays alone

Discussion in 'Singapore Open 2007 / Indonesia Open 2007' started by 2cents, May 12, 2007.

1. chgoh25

chgoh25 Regular Member

i dont believe it

2. zqloy

zqloy Regular Member

Lol... spot on! They should hire Li De Quan instead..... :D:D:D

3. Misty100

Misty100 Regular Member

This is the greatest joke in badminton history. Such a LAME excuse.

Yeah, LI De Quan should appoint himself as CHN team translator... and i am sure he's really good at it too.

4. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    Are you kidding?...do you realize how popular BCL is or the fans following he has got? BCL cell is worth a mint, lordy knows how much $$$ you can get...return it...try auction on ebay, hahaha! LOL!:D :p :D

5. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    And if you realize how much BCL cell can fetch on ebay...if imagine how much BCL underwear, especially game used is worth...so advice to BCL, if you think losing cell is bad, think of the unimaginable, and hang dearly onto your underwear, hahaha! LOL!:p

6. V_forever

V_forever Regular Member

Student
    Agree 110%

Lol funny, his words were as accurate as it gets as a direct insult and lol u actually think that those are some true stories about CHN team and that information about the team and its members would get out or such that a fool like such would be able manipulate?

7. markchan

markchan Regular Member

If there is any inkling of truth in 2cents story, then do you think it also happens in the other squads like MAS or INA ?? If yes, who do you think is the bully and who is the weakling??

8. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

It would be foolish to believe everything that is put out.It is like surfing the internet;so much info , so much rubbish but there will still be gems.That's why in this age, it's not so much how much you know that matters, it's how well you can sieve out the gems from the garbage and that means developing an uncanny sense of judgement.
    2cents details are useful. I use it to get a general picture of CHN team.But BCL is probably quite blur. Cooler's deduction that the blurness probably shield him from the merciless INA crowd may be spot on. BCL talks to himself a lot during play,another way to shut out the crowd and motivate himself.
    But I just wonder. How does CHN register its players if there are no translators?

9. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

No team is likely to be one big,happy family. There is likely to be rivalry,varying in terms of intensity, not necessarily of bully/weakling nature.
    From my observations of the 1st round match in AOS07 btw Hafiz vs LCW, I would say Hafiz is envious of LCW and that's why he is so determined to defeat LCW which he did. If anybody puts Hafiz's consistent failures down to his lack of determination and motivation,think again.Hafiz has determination; unfortunately he reserves to maximise it only for LCW, so strong is his envy. (And LCW is dumb to be so kind to him) I now believe that Hafiz has no reason to be in the National team because he will not deliver. If he cannot be dropped, then he should only be sent to 3* tournaments where he would rule as king because that's what he wants to be: King, without much effort.WCH, YKB or even Roslin would do better than Hafiz.

10. robin7

robin7 Regular Member

Dreamer
    I think BCl is a bit blur and absent-minded but not as dumb as described.
    Anyway, I don't like his style of playing - too sissy and boring....
    But, I feel really sorry for him being overshadowed by LD over these years.
    I was happy LCW finally won IO but felt really sorry for BCL losing it again.

11. 2cents

2cents Regular Member

Landlording, providing vacation homes at Disney wo
    It is human nature and simple math. Any professional players based on country quatos must fight to be better than his/her country men/women first. If there is any fault, this is not players fault, it is the fault of IBF which treat players differently. For example, even the number 4 in the world (Chen Hong or Chen YU) cannot play Olympics, and even number 3 in the world (Bao CL or Chen Jin) cannot play Asian games. So a player wants to win, he has to win against his teammates first.

Even Bao CL's father understands this. He said millions of times that Bao should forget all the other players, just try to beat Lin Dan first, otherwise he would never be the best in the world.

When I tell you guys the stories. I didn't distain either Bao or his teammates. It's just human nature. But unfortunately, so many fans here were so stupid to disdain me. They were so naive that thought all the professionals were as stupid as they were to fight for their country and their teammates. Grow up, please.

12. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    is that based on ur opinion,ur thought?? that arrogant BCL is a victim?? make sure it is a fact not ur imagination. sorry but i cant accept ur opinion.

13. Joyous

Joyous Regular Member

The best that one can draw much from Bao's character is from his blog. Read the way he expresses himself about the beach and his tiredness athough this may not necessary be conclusive of his character. But he seems to quite a contended person.

14. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    give the summary.i would like make a survey. it may change my recent perception about this chinese.