Bao can deliver only when he plays alone

Discussion in 'Singapore Open 2007 / Indonesia Open 2007' started by 2cents, May 12, 2007.

1. 2cents

2cents Regular Member

Landlording, providing vacation homes at Disney wo
    Bao CL can deliver good results only when he plays alone. When he won his first 6 star title at Denmark in 2001, he's alone as the 2nd team, while all the senior China teammates rest at home. When he won his 6 star Korea open last year, all other national teammates, Lin Dan, Chen Hong, Chen Jin, Chen Ju were all at home resting. Now Bao CL entering the final of Indon open as last year at IO, can he win the title today?

My analysis tells me that when Bao CL still in the competition while his teammates out, then he can never win. He can only win when he plays alone. How come? It sounds weird, but it is true.

The real reason is that Bao is a long time victim of bullying. Bao looks attractive to girls, but he's weak in mind and retarded in daily life. Let me tell you a story, Bao is so dumb that never knows the draw before the tournaments. He depends on others for all the information. Once before a tournament, Bao asked Chen Hong, who's his first round opponent. and Chen Hong answered it's Taufik. Then Bao became nervous and worried, preparing for Taufik's match. In fact, Chen Hong cheated on him on purpose to scary Bao also make fun of immatured Bao. Bao was so dumb that only found out it was not Taufik when on court. Sometimes, he even never knew who he's just playing with. That's the reason he lost in so many times.

Bao is also disorganized and absent mind. If every other Chinese players are busy with playing, he's fine because nobody has time to bully him. But if other players lost, then they are going to bother Bao. Bao then could not find his cell phone, could not get better rest. All of those are that others don't want to see Bao doing better than them. Just like last year Indon open, Chen Yu lost to Taufik in semi. then Chen Yu must have tried his best to prevent Bao winning over Taufik in the final. Then Bao could not find his cell phone before the final which made this unmatured boy mental problems. Of course, after he lost the final, his cell phone back to his pocket.

This year is different, Chen Yu and Lin Dan didn't come to Indon, and Chen Jin back home in the 1st day. Only other China player Chen Hong is no longer with the national team. So Bao has a similar chance as last year Korea open. The key point for him to win is not to contact Chen Hong at all. Otherwise, he will be a victim of bullying again.

Bao likes to ask the tips and tricks from other teammates, but this could only hurt him. So never ask Chen Hong for tips and tricks against Lee CW, otherwise, he will lose for sure.

2. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    interesting insight.

did the information come from a reliable source? or just some wild guess and speculation in your part?

3. sabathiel

sabathiel Regular Member

Lawyer
    Is Chen Hong really such a real "bastard"? It's hard to believe someone would seriously do that to one's team mate. Maybe he was just joking when he lied to Bao that Bao's next opponent was Taufik and laughed his ass off when Bao found that it wasn't Taufik. I also find it hard to believe that Bao or any other player is so dumb that he never knows who he is playing according to the draw. Equally unbelievable is Bao's team mates stealing his cell phone to screw him up mentally. There were some serious allegations here and unnecessary name calling which unless is backed up by solid evidence borders defamation.

4. maIRa

maIRa Regular Member

owh..pity my chunlai:crying: :crying:

5. Wai Shing

Wai Shing Regular Member

Student
    lol...no offense but this story sounds silly more than anything, it sure gave me a good laugh. you make them sound like they're a bunch of high school kids playing their little dramas.
    Anywho, let's see if Bao actually beats LCW tomorrow before coming to such conclusions.

6. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    it's humorous but needed more confirmation of its sources.
    However, it is true bcl is weaker mentally than other chinese MS players.
    At least now, taufik can't tease and mutters bcl as a lil boy. :eek: Was taufik bullying bcl before too?:D

7. hcpoirot

hcpoirot Regular Member

Please, not another BCL hater?

Next time, when you try to write a thread or maybe write this thread for fun only, please check the fact first. At least then you can write more accurate FALSE story.

First. In Korea Open 2006. Chen Yu also play for China team. He lost to Roslin in QF. So its not so true all top China MS rest at home.

And second: In Denmark 2001 title, BCL win against LD in final. Again, he did not play alone here.

It will be more maybe true if you said BCL had mental issue when he played in final.

Making all this up like saying all BCL teammates are very nasty guy. Have you even know LD, BCL, CY, CJ and CH personally?

8. hcpoirot

hcpoirot Regular Member

At least next time had the courtesy by writing "THIS IS ONLY A FICTION" at end of you thread if you made the thread up.

9. 2cents

2cents Regular Member

Landlording, providing vacation homes at Disney wo
    Both stories (Chen Hong vs Bao; and Chen Yu vs Bao) were 100% true. I didn't say who stole Bao's cell phone, it is still a mystery. But it's unlikly that Bao just could not find it before the match.

All the analysis and conclusions are mine. I think all Chinese national team treat Bao as a retarded boy. They never give Bao enough respect.

Not only the national team, even the 2nd team, 3rd team do not respect Bao either. When Li Yongbo announced policy that 2nd, 3rd team can enter 1st team by picking a 1st team player to fight. If win 2 matches lose 0; then they must switch the team. Then all the 2nd team and 3rd team players picked Bao for a fight. Even coaches got surprised, actually, the reason was simple. No body dare to challenge other players except Bao, there is nothing to do with skill or ability, all about respect. If you picked someone, you picked an enemy. Bao is a weak enemy in daily life. As simple as that.

So Li Yongbo stopped that policy very soon because of this.

10. hcpoirot

hcpoirot Regular Member

If your story is true, the only way for BCL to do is toughen up and started to win or if he can not do that, drop out from the squad.

The wisest choice is stick to the squad like a glue like ZN did. Probably he should ask ZN advice. ZN started to win against her compatriot when she was 26 or 27? Before that, most of the time she 90% always lost when she play against her teammates even her junior like Zhou Mi and Gong Rui Na.

But her patience and desire to improve her skill pay off big day!!!! ZM and GRN already gone. She win almost all top titles excluding AE. And had very big chance to represent China in Olympic 2008.

For BCL, if all this is true and you are reading this. Just Tough Up. With your skills you had a very big chance to become number 1 or 2 in squad. At least first CH already gone from the squad and CY also not young anymore. If things drag on, just play your best and I am sure BCL can at least out last Chen YU in national squad.

But I can understand why CH and CY did not like BCL. Cause he is junior and in their opponent he is not as strong as LD. So they got frustated when LYB prioritize BCL, LD and also CJ. Remember Asian Games last year and also all Thomas Cup finals.

LYB did not used CH and also CY anymore in team events. Sometimes jealousy can be a BIATCHHHH!

If this is true, I am happy CH already out from national squad! Only If

11. hcpoirot

hcpoirot Regular Member

I forgot how old is BCL and how old is CY?

From my perspective: LD, BCL and CY is now LYB top pick for next year Olympic. CY is the spare if any one of the three get injured.

The reason is simple really. Although BCL maybe cannot win a gold medal but he can ease the way for LD to win the medal by winning against lots of other players. Such as LCW, PG or TH had to fight tooth and nail if they wanted to win against BCL.

But at least CY also can thank CH for dropping out national squad cause at least he can participate in World Champion this year.

12. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    Hi 2Cents...you are crossing into dangerous territory saying "Bao looks attractive to girls, but he's weak in mind and retarded in daily life". My buddy Cooler said something similar of BCL and Sickgal hated him..as of now, I am waiting for Sickgal to contact me so I can give out where Cooler play badminton...hahaha! Darn it, even my 2 geezer sisters in MAS who never play nor watch badminton at all, admire how handsome this fella is, and actually sat down with me to watch TC06 in MAS...and you dare critic BCL, not advisable thing to do.
    Now, the serious part, I watched the game live with half an eye closed, I think BCL played well against TH. BCL had beaten PG, TH and the INA crowd...and if he beat LCW in MSF, darn right a truely deserving champion, tip my hat to him!:)

13. Shifty

Shifty Regular Member

Student
    this thread is really really stupid, i really doubt the 1st post is true. if you say so 2cents, give us the source. name it for us. i don't think his teammates are that bad, because i've played in multiple team competitions, and no one, has every done anything like that, no matter how fierce the competition is. LD is one of BCLs best friends, they're roommates for crying out loud, i don't think any bullying would come out of that. i think you're snatching at ********

14. Ai Mei

Ai Mei Regular Member

Student in a High School
    i dont believe it..........

15. badmad

badmad Regular Member

yeah, it's unbelievable... if what 2cents told is correct, then Bao has been picked many times and by now, he wud hv been mentally ill. Bao has been playing badminton for so long and it makes tougher to accept what 2cents wrote.

16. vching

vching Regular Member

Student
    I dont think this is true...

please verify your sources, but it is an interesting article...

17. sugar_free

sugar_free Regular Member

University Student (Dentistry)
    Not true, Chen Jin is still in Indo... I saw him last Friday, he was reording the match, sitting on the highest seat in Istora with Lu Lan. After BCL's match against PG ends, he went back to the hotel with XXF...

Just wondering... Is Bao that stupid? And are his teammates so jealousy like that? I just doubt that story... But yeah, it is interesting...

#17 sugar_free, May 12, 2007
    Last edited: May 12, 2007
  18. V_forever

V_forever Regular Member

Student
    Lol no offensive wut a bunch of BSDKFJKDSFJSDf roofl i fell off my chair when iwas reading this. Dude when u tell a story of made up statistics that u "thought" are true, dont put it in such a way like its so correctly formated. I hardly doubt that the Chinese national team would do such crap to each other, they respect each other b/c each and everyone of em works hard to get the poisition to play for their country...as so for every country and from the performance BCL put up recently, its hard to ever say someones mentally weak when there so strong physically added with such confidence and as for your CH story just lol...

19. Loopy

Loopy Regular Member

This post is not only insulting to BCL, it is insulting to the whole China Team. Team players insulting another team player ("making fun", "look down as retarded") ? What kind of circus are you trying to pull 2cents?
    This is hands down the troll post of the month.

20. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    are you starting a new rumor?:p:p