Bag Nike Court Tech 1

Discussion in 'Badminton Bag' started by clawhammers, Jan 13, 2015.

1. clawhammers

clawhammers Regular Member

Err .... I totally forgot that I created this thread ... Sorry

I am still using this Bag since January 2015, and my opinions are as follows:

It stands upright. This save a lot of space in my room.
    The qualities are far above average (even compared to my previous JP Coded YY 9 Rackets Bag)

The disadvantage of this bag is its weight. It is heavier due to its materials density.

I was thinking for YY Bag1619 (JP Coded) earlier this year. But having seen it in local retailers here, I decided to stick with Court Tech 1.

I wish Nike will release the updated Court Tech 2 in the near future. :)

ps: Color_Wolf - kudos you got best bargain at that price. I bought it at 120usd back then.

2. Accordaz

Accordaz Regular Member

Thanks for the review. Unfortunately the straps are on the "wrong side". I can' understand why someone would put the straps on the bottom of the bag.
    This nike bag is obviously designed to stand high, but sometimes it's more practical to leave it horizontal on the ground. And if you do so with a bag like this, the straps are getting dirty:confused:

3. ein_roboter

ein_roboter Regular Member

Student
    I'm the proud owner of this bag as well. My previous bag was the RSL Explorer 1.1, and although I was very happy with it, the build quality was quite mediocre.

I ordered one last Sunday from the official Nike online store (with discount!) as my RSL passed away and received the Court Tech 1 today. This evening I immediately used it and I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised; the build quality is excellent, lots of storage and next to that the locker system is very handy