Badminton Tournament Prediction/Tipping Game

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by anjoooo, Jun 10, 2013.

1. anjoooo

anjoooo Regular Member

In the same vein as posts such as these:

I thought I'd post my own creation here as well. It's called BadTip and it's a tournament prediction game for every super series and super series premier tournament. The game is very simple: you choose who you think will win every super series and super series premier tournament throughout the year. A leaderboard keeps track of your progress against other players. Of course, there are NO real prizes, etc. This is more for fun to see how well you can predict winners.

Points are based on how many rounds your players win. You get 1 point for every round won. You also get bonus points if your player wins the tournament. The lower your player's seed the more bonus points you get.

The game is at: https://badtip.apphb.com

The next tournament is the 2013 Indonesia Open. Tips will be closing at 9am on Wednesday Jakarta time (start of the first round). Hope you guys enjoy it! Let me know in this thread if you encounter any problems.

2. anjoooo

anjoooo Regular Member

3. anjoooo

anjoooo Regular Member

Any feedback from any current users? Would love to hear what people think.

On the other hand, if you didn't sign up can you tell me why? Does this kind of game not interest you? Or perhaps the website isn't easy to use, etc?

#3 anjoooo, Jun 30, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2013