Badminton Lover frm Malaysia

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by shakz, Dec 16, 2010.

1. shakz

shakz Regular Member

Entrepreneur
    Hello fellas, never knew about this site and was browsing the internet and found it. Anyways, am a badminton enthusiast who loves watching and playing badminton. Level of play, I honestly dont really know what is what but if I were to judge myself, I am probably better than a person who is new to the sport. :) I have been playing badminton very irregularly since I was a teenager and I am now 28.

For the past year and a half or so, I have been sweating it out on the courts once or twice a week. Looking for players that are better than I am(most of you all out there probably are) to play with to improve my game.

For the record, I am now based in Subang and if there are anyone out there who would not mind a stranger joining the group, let me know.

I'll then probably give it a go and see if level of play is suitable for me...

Until then.

Shak

2. nazreeevo8

nazreeevo8 Regular Member

clerk, badminton coach
    Hi Shak,

Welcome to bc forum..u may click to places to play to find a group to join..anyway, my name is nazree...i m a former national badminton player....i m doin bdminton coching....if u interested, feel free to sms / call me at 017 2379489

3. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Welcome..

..to BCDF, shakz (Shak)!:)..I guarantee you'll meet plenty of players if you search in the Places to Play-M'sia sub-forum..
    Visit us often!:cool:

4. shakz

shakz Regular Member

Entrepreneur
    Hey Nazree,

Well, thanx for your coaching offer but I am just a social player and looking for 'kakis' to sweat it out on the courts.

ctcad, hey dude, Thanx man! Haha! I'm honestly pretty worried about joining the 'WRONG' group of players. You know, I dont really wanna waste time of others. I'd prolly look for group that would allow a 'trial' game so to speak. LoL! But yeh, thanx man!! Will be visiting often. :) Later!