Badminton clubs / players in different places

Discussion in 'Vietnam' started by Alex_II, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Alex_II

Alex_II New Member

Hi all!

I am going to visit Vietnam for one month in the end of this year and I want to play badminton very much (intermediate level). I am not sure where to stay, but I have three options now: Phu Quoc, Vung Tau, NhaTrang.

Can you please advise whether there are any badminton clubs and how to find them.

Thank you in advance!

2. Manh Tuan

Manh Tuan New Member

Phu Quoc Island doesnt have a place for you to play badminton, as the costs of building a sports centre are high. You can play in Vung Tau and Nha Trang, there are many clubs in these 2 cities. you can google it to get places and clubs.

3. Alex_II

Alex_II New Member

Thank you very much for your help. Then I think I have to stay in Vung Tau or Nha Trang :)

Unfortunately i could not find any clubs in the google, but I hope that I will find them when I will get to the place

4. Manh Tuan

Manh Tuan New Member

Here is the keyword, "Cầu lông" = badminton.
    - Vung Tau: http://www. vnbadminton.com/threads/cac-san-cau-long-o-tp-vung-tau.5481/
    - Nha Trang: http://www. vnbadminton.com/threads/tong-hop-san-cau-long-tp-nha-trang-khanh-hoa.26579/

please use chrome to have translation function :) the website is of the "oldest" badminton forum in Vietnam, and you can also find groups of players.

5. Alex_II

Alex_II New Member

Thanks a lot!