Badminton Central gathering in Hong Kong - Dec 2005

Discussion in 'China / Hong Kong' started by red00ecstrat, Jun 12, 2005.

1. forrestyung

forrestyung Regular Member

Salesman
    Hong Kong Double League

Hi All, I don't know where should this topic to be placed..............

As Winston, YY Fan, Red, Peggy and I are jointed the Hong Kong Double League. I just think that it will be great if we can joint together and use the name "BadmintonCentral.com" for this competition.

2. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

hmm, who's who??..

nice group pic..:)
    now, since this pic seems to have the HK-BCers, can someone mind sharing with us or identify who's who in the pic...i know the tall hunk in the middle is our Kwun ;) and let me guess, the lady standing next to him is Janet??...
    how abt the rest of the good lookin folkz??..sorry with my unfamiliarity with the rest of them.. :p :eek:
    thanks-:)

#282 ctjcad, Feb 2, 2006
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2006
  3. red00ecstrat

red00ecstrat Regular Member

(Full Time) Coolie. (Part Time) Photojournalist.
    not purely hk-bcers ctjcad! if i can remember correctly. some of them were form england, australia and canada.
    alright let's start from the front row. from left to right. forrestyung, winstonchan, psplrd (peggy), neo_rabbit, manabu.
    rear from left to right. red00ecstrat, machiko, yy_fan, mr_dangerfield, janet, kwun, marky (mark lam), kenlmw, jeepu (calvin), and cheung. :)

4. winstonchan

winstonchan Regular Member

CBO (Chief Babysitting Officer)
    hey forrest, good idea.... but we are in different divisions, unless we form a team and play competition in the same division...
    or we could just form a team named Team BadmintonCentral.com and meet regularly

5. red00ecstrat

that's a pretty good idea guys. but we need to get approved by kwun b4 we can form a badmintoncentral.com team! :D

6. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

aaahh-ha, so that's you red and those are the popular folkz who we're accustomed to reading their posts here...BTW, where's taneepak??..oh, looking at machiko, at a quick glance with his smile, IMO he reminds me a bit of BaoChunLai, no??, hehehe..:p :eek: :cool:

7. red00ecstrat

taneepak wasn't there. he didn't feel well that day.
    in fact, kwun will be in hk once again in november this year. if u are free in november ctjcad. just come and join us. :)

8. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

forgot to say thanks for identifying the good looking guys and gals in the pic red..:).
    hmm, november heh??...wow, kwun will be there again in Nov.??....hehe, actually i was also invited by the baddie-gang from VRC for a get-together up north in NorCal this yr...i would love to join the invitations, but of course, it's always a schedule thing..:p..anyways, i'll see what i can plan, as that's still quite a ways ahead and thanks again for your invitation.. :)

#288 ctjcad, Feb 3, 2006
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2006