Badminton Bonanza Series 2012

Discussion in '2012 Tournaments' started by LondonBadders, Apr 18, 2012.

1. LondonBadders

LondonBadders New Member

Badminton Development Officer
    Hi All,

Just a quick note to say that entry is open for the Badminton Bonanza Series with events taking place at the following locations and times:

Liverpool - 26th & 27th May @ Echo Arena, Liverpool
    London - 9th & 10th June @ UEL SportsDock, East London
    Birmingham - 23rd & 24th June @ NIA, Birmingham

I'm organising the London event but my colleagues are working closely on their events. We'd love to see as many of you there as possible. We have more courts and more time on those courts than ever before and we promise to deliver a dynamic and interactive event that you've never seen before.

To give you a flavour of what we're organising for this year, there will be (all dependant on the number of entries) coaching workshops, fun challenges to win prizes, a treasure hunt, massages, a mascot, a mass warm up (day 1), a pro-exhibition match (day 2), music and a real festival style atmosphere. There will of course also be badminton! :) It's all very much still TBC but we're working on it!

To see the video we made for the London Bonanza last year go to www.youtube.com/londonbadminton and to find more information on the different categories and age groups (because there are a lot!) then please go to www.badmintonengland.co.uk/bonanza. If you look below my name, I've also uploaded a flyer.

We have a genuine offering for everyone this year so why not drag your housemates, friends and family down to the event and get them to enter one of the other categories, there's really no excuse!

If you're into the social networking stuff, you can find us on Facebook and Twitter. Enjoy!

Regards,
    Dan

londonbonanza@badmintonengland.co.uk

View attachment London Bonanza Entry Form.pdf