Badminton betting HELP !

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by om patel, Aug 30, 2022.

1. om patel

om patel Regular Member

What site do you use to bet on badminton … would LOVE to start .

2. om patel

om patel Regular Member

Also can you help me understand what 4.2 means … i bet on american college football NCAA and NFL games since i a teen , would love to understand and try my luck on badminton.

thank you

3. Yoji

Yoji Regular Member

im using dafabet

om patel likes this.
  4. om patel

om patel Regular Member

Hello can someone help me with sites to bet in badminton as well as explaining how to read the betting card and different systems ? i bet on other sports like american football and want to start badminton as I watch all the matches and make things more intriguing

below us a photo i click of betting card please explain!

Attached Files:

5. om patel

om patel Regular Member

Over under are points together ? Smaller number is ?

Attached Files:

6. Simeon

Simeon Regular Member

Carpenter,Joiner
    I have Bet365. It is also stressful to bet. You can't just enjoy and study the skills of the players like you did before betting. You are more concerned where your ten euros is going..

7. ong huigen

ong huigen Regular Member

Well. I think betting is the fastest way to learn to be honest. Already, I probably can predict what is the likely outcome of the matches. I mean if you really claim to be studying the skills of the players, you should be able to bet without any stress right even if you lose that bet.

For me, even when I lose the bet, if I made the right decision, then I will just comfort myself. However, if I made the wrong decision in my betting, then I learn from my mistakes and adjust it to my decision making in the future.

There are so much you can learn. Like money management, decision making, strategy and also composure. In other words, having the composure to still make the right decisions even under stressful situations.

I know that I may not be able to know the skill levels of the players at the micro levels but I can confidently say that my decision making is probably better then most of the people here. So even though I have "limited" understanding of the skill levels, I still make better decisions then most.

But about Bet365. Maybe here is a video that you can watch

Like I said, they may not even allow you to withdraw if you are winning much more then losing like my experience with NextBet which is a subsidiary of Dafabet. They wanted to verify my information before releasing my monies but funny thing is, they took 1-2 months to "verify" my information until I threathen to inform the authorities to shut them down.

Funny they can sponsor so many football clubs but yet cannot even pay me my monies.

But luckily in Asia, most bookies have not gone to this route yet.

#7 ong huigen, Aug 31, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2022
  8. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    Posts on betting moved from Japan Open thread to this thread.

mod