Badminton Bag

Discussion in 'Badminton Bag' started by Don, May 7, 2001.

1. Don

Don Regular Member

I currently have a yonex 370, the one that hold 3 racquets. I'm looking ot buy another bag, any suggestions? Looking to hold about 3 racquets, shoes, shuttles and acessories. I don't want one of those huge tour bags, that's not my style, plus I'm lazy to carry it around. Any suggestions?

2. ari

ari Guest

i am also looking for a bag that can hold ten rackets and accesories,any brand i will consider,i am living in singapore btw,thanks

3. AS

AS Guest

The yonex BG 1940 or 1920 is pvery good value for money at £34.99 minus 15% for being a loyal customer and can hold many rackets aswell as trainers and shuttlecoxs.
    Good luck

4. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

Ari,

U might be interested in the Forza bag.It can hold upto 20 rackets.

Or try the Head kit bag.

In Sg i think it would work out to SG$ 48 or lesser.

Forza can be bought in Dubai for Sg$ 72.

I have the photo of the Forza one but i dont know your email.

best of luck.

5. Tony Halim

Tony Halim Guest

I just bought a Yonex YB 2200 (black) bag for S$35 a couple of hours ago.
    I can fit all my 4 rackets in (plus extra space for probably another 2 or 3). There is a separate compartment for my clothes and another special separate shoes compartment.

6. ari

ari Guest

i want to put all my rackets in,i think the forza is great,and i dun think sg has forza brand,i can't even understand italian,hope someone can tell me where i can buy the bag

7. Yudhi

Yudhi Regular Member

Student
    I'm looking for Yonex bag use by international players, YONEX BAG 2020 anyone has any info where can I get this??

8. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

All of u stop buying yonex. U would be amazed to find out that there are very good bags available in the circuit.

Why yonex? What is the advantage? just because the players use it? that is so sad.

Best of luck

9. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    the players use it because they r paid to use it. Simple as that.

10. Tony Halim

Tony Halim Guest

I saw the same Yonex bag that most players used in the Asia Cup, at the Beauty World Plaza shop. I didn't see the model number. It has a lot of compartments. It is blue plus a little bit of green (if I remember correctly). The price was around ~S$65. I was thinking of either that one or the one that I eventually bought. But I settled for the YB2200 cos' I wanted something that is not too big.

11. AS

AS Guest

Re: Badminton Bag/yogesh

The reason that we are buying the yonex make of bag is because we play with their rackets and are more than satisfied with the product and so therefore can trust their other products and it also looks nice aswell as a fairly decent price.