Aviva Singapore Open 2005 Grand Final Day

Discussion in 'Singapore Open 2005 / Malaysia Open 2005' started by weeyet, Jul 2, 2005.

1. *~Taufik~*

*~Taufik~* Regular Member

wow.. taufik's heart really changes very fast man.. almost the same as the speed of light?

2. jurong_twister

jurong_twister Regular Member

None
    it's a smart move :)

3. kemana

kemana Regular Member

what is a smart move ?

4. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    Taufik is mature in his game at the moment. Only the girls are giving him a hard time.

5. kemana

kemana Regular Member

I still can't understand:confused:

6. weeyet

weeyet Regular Member

Engineer / Freelance pianist
    Do you all mean that Taufik is having a hard time to deal with the girls and relationship??

7. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    You can say that.

8. weeyet

weeyet Regular Member

Engineer / Freelance pianist
    yeah, that's why... They already mention about engagement in 2002 but then after that the engage thingy was delayed, is it?? so until this year they broke up...

9. uluh dayak

uluh dayak Regular Member

Now this is confusing. I've just read in "jawa post" today that Ami Gumelar was there at the olimpic to support Taufik. Refering to that fact(if its a fact alright), there's no way that Deswita would say such a thing as marriage unless they have already made a pre breaking up agreement to keep it secret which i think is bridging up all this fact. For selebrities like them, its not an easy thing to keep something like that a secret for almost a three quarter year now. Media in indonesia is aggresive and brutal if its something to do with people breaking up or having an affair. Sometimes they are ahead of the person him/herself in realizing that something is happening. Its like"am i having an affair? oh..now isee, i am having an affair".
    It makes same sense back to me now, for a long time Taufik and Deswita kept saying that everything is going alright despite the fact that they were never seen together in public.

but there is another incoherent fact. If it was Linda Agum Gumelar in singapore to support Taufik, then why would the same newspaper said that Agum Gumelar don't seem to approve to this relationship? in fact, when asked about it, Agum suddenly lost his friendliness to the press and walked away to his office while saying "that's their own bussiness". offcourse, Taufik is known as a playboy here.

10. jurong_twister

jurong_twister Regular Member

None
    Ami is Taufik's new girlfriend. Their wedding will be scheduled sometimes in February 2006.

11. aiyuuw

aiyuuw Regular Member

good 'ol student
    oh please, ive been switching through channels, and found two channels which discuss taufik hidayat's love life,(oh please,,,,), he looks helpless with all the cameras and people following him, he looks like hes at some parking area or sumthin
    also the girl in the pics posted is NOT ami, (ami and taufik both interviewed), ami looks like female version of agum,lil bit like deswita, but i think wita is prettier, but he looks pretty relaxed, and even laughed a little when the reporters joked about the possibility of it being an arranged marriage, lol:D
    he admit tho that he is going out with ami
    also agum said he had no problem with it

i cant believe im watching those shows!:eek: :crying:

12. uluh dayak

uluh dayak Regular Member

i can never think of the female version of Agum. that sounds horrible. why don't u just use a simple and humble words like "not so beautiful"or"not so hot".

13. aiyuuw

aiyuuw Regular Member

good 'ol student
    what? oh
    maybe becos she IS hot?
    i mean, yes, she resembles agum, becos she has smallish eyes and full lips, just like him, but i didnt say i didnt think she was pretty
    lol:D
    anyway, if i really thought that she was unpretty, surely i wouldnt say that i thought she looked like deswita right?

#213 aiyuuw, Jul 17, 2005
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2005