authenctic badminton shopping websites.

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by precrime3, Jul 15, 2011.

1. precrime3

precrime3 Regular Member

N/A
    I am shopping for a badminton replacement cuz my coach sold me a fake voltric 70. eager not to make the same mistake again? i woud just like to ask you guys what badminton website sell real rackets. I already know badmintonavenue and badmintonalley are real. but the rackets theyre are limited in a way. i have stumbled upon this website called badmintonwarehouse.com just wanted to know if it is real and if you guys know any other real badminton websites. Thx in advanced

Precrime3

Its about the player not the racket unless its fake

2. roycetan

roycetan Regular Member

Journalist
  3. silentheart

silentheart Regular Member

4. precrime3

precrime3 Regular Member

N/A
    thx silent heart for your confirmation in these websites authenticiy. Also any suggestions of a replacement racket? Im looking for a even balance or a headheavy balance. and weighs no more than 89 gs. Also my price range is 0 to 150 usd. thx for any suggestion. Also ive heard karakals got a racket that weighs 70 grams unstrung and it can withstand 28lbs stringtension. anybody got any info on that?

5. silentheart

Any Yonex even 3U balance racquets are 89.5g to 85g unstrung. 4U racquets are 84.5g to 80g. So just pick any racquet in that spec, you will be fine.
    Regarding price range, I will suggest you look into buy/sell forum, you might find a good used racquet in that price range.
    Yes, there are some Karakai racquets that is in low 70g range and I have strung some at 27lb before. I would like to warn you that those racquet are good for girl who plays front only You get tired even try to do 10 clear with those super light racquets. No momentum to push shuttles back.

6. precrime3

precrime3 Regular Member

N/A
    thx but I'm a boy lol. also that makes since considering basic laws of physics. you know any good rackets for smashing and drives? my fake voltric 70 has smashing power and I can drive but my arm tires from a long rally when I'm just driving.thx again

7. silentheart

Do you know someone in your club to try out a few racquets? It is best to do that and figure out what is best racquet for you. Even if not the same racquet, find one with similar spec will do.

8. precrime3

precrime3 Regular Member

N/A
    actually here in Alabama USA there's not many people into badminton seriously. just found a club and I'm going there tomorrow wish me luck lol

9. irwan_kho

irwan_kho Regular Member

Account
    HI there,

if you'd like to try other brand, you can go the below website and look for Apacs Lethal 70 or Tantrum 300. they are really good racket and the price is quite reasonable. they are not heavy rackets.

http://www.apacscanada.com/index.php?currency=USD

10. precrime3

precrime3 Regular Member

N/A
    thx irwan kho yeah I've been looking at all my options and e ones that stood out where karakul apace, and victor. Also prince.apace because I wantto try their visible hollow and high tension. karakul because of their 70 gm racket and their racket having a dual pipe system. which claims it adaptive stiffness. which means it could be a stiff or flex depending on your swing speed. victor for the bra easier series. And prince because they claim to have no more grommets on string.

11. irwan_kho

irwan_kho Regular Member

Account
    HI, if you see the review for Lethal 70 and Tantrum 300, you will be amazed. they are good rackets.

http://badminton-racket.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2010-01-01T00%3A00%3A00Z&updated-max=2011-01-01T00%3A00%3A00Z&max-results=4

12. precrime3

precrime3 Regular Member

N/A
  13. Voltri80

Voltri80 Regular Member

14. precrime3

precrime3 Regular Member

N/A
    i dont think so. first of all everything is like 40-60 % off which is too good to be true. And there all 2011 model. So i think theres no way this can be legit. Also theres a sign in the bottom that says make a free website. With weeeblys! Well in there FAQ it says if you can prove the racket you bought is fake from them they will pay u double what u payed for so you got nothing to lose other than time. So go for it! I would do it. Even though ive bought a fake voltric 70 before....

15. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

It doesn't have to be fake for sure. Most likely they are imported from Taiwan or Thailand as the website is US based. And since it is US based why would you order from there if you are in Dublin. Might as well order direct from Asia on a not so dodgy looking website :D.

16. amleto

amleto Regular Member

err, yeah... Of course if someone is selling fakes they will be trustworthy will give you your money back. There's one born every minute.

Having said that, their prices are similar to www.badmintonshoponline.us which either sell from asia or import from there, and are legit afaik.

17. prahlada

prahlada Regular Member

18. Marlboro

Marlboro Regular Member

19. prahlada

prahlada Regular Member

Best way is to check Yonex Spain or its region website if they are authorized retailer.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk