Astrox 88D Pro 3U

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Robin Hardwick, Aug 15, 2021.

1. Robin Hardwick

Robin Hardwick Regular Member

Any thoughts about this racket? Who does own a Astrox 88D 3U? I am thinking about buying one to plat doubles with. My level is average and i love the fast flat play and i am looking for a good smash from the rearcourt

2. Woesi

Woesi Regular Member

3. John Xina

John Xina Regular Member

88D ain't that fast. I'd go with 100ZZ if you want both speed and backcourt smashes.

4. fufu27

fufu27 Regular Member

88d pro 3u version are nice racket to play. easy use, and stable enought for both double n single play

5. Budi

Budi Regular Member

If you concern about speed then get 4U.
    Definitely lack on power compare to 3U but not by much yet you still able to gain some speed.
    In general 3U HH is beast in term of power but lack on speed. Its abit tricky to use one. Unless your are good at shifting your grip up & down, not being lazy (racket goes down), had good strength to use it then its fine.
    But again many said 88D pro are easier to use & less HH so that being said 3U still easy to use. So better try it yourself & judge it yourself. Coz for example if you ask me, give me any 3U HH racket & it still be fine for me as im used to heavy stuff but not everyone like my preference or maybe im the last decendant of Hercules:p

fufu27 likes this.