1. bambanghiyahiya192

bambanghiyahiya192 New Member

Real or fake bro?[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my M2101K7BNY using Tapatalk

2. Budi

Budi Regular Member

1st, how much do you bought it? If its way cheaper then its fake. Its no brainer for the store to sell way bellow the common price unless its an old model & old stock.

If you buy cheap, i can just say, you get what you paid for. Just enjoy your new toy. Hope it fit your racket preference regardless if its fake or not

2nd, where do you buy it? Is it well reputable store or unknown online store? Coz i never heard of DW code, i cant be so sure if its fake or not. Maybe it just me that didnt know & if its from reputable store you could at least trust them if its genuine.

Last, please dont spam.
    You post on many other thread to. Thats wont help you get an answer correctly or faster.
    The more we all see it, the more we piss off, & the less likely to answer you.

3. Din Lan

Din Lan New Member

"070682DW" If I remember correctly this means, that this racket was manufactured on 07 June 2018 for the DW (Yonex China Code April to June 2018) region.
    Imho the racket is fake because the first generation Astrox 100 ZZ was launched sometime in 2020.

Khamenman likes this.
  4. bambanghiyahiya192

bambanghiyahiya192 New Member

Yes, I'm also confused because of the production date
    So fake fix?

Sent from my M2101K7BNY using Tapatalk

5. Khamenman

Khamenman Regular Member

• That's exactly what I said to him as well, the code does not match. Astrox was first in 2020 so the 5th digit of the code should be either 0, 1, or 2.
    • plus I have never heard of DW code before,
    • plus the way the code is written on the cone does not feel right: it feels like a series of dots put together to make lines and numbers, while the original code would be just a solid straight line.