Asics Court Control FF

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by smashinator99, May 14, 2019.

1. Budi

Budi Regular Member

Then for something that require feeling, i would prefer offline, unless i buy the same stuff then i would goes online.
    Like last week i got myself P9200.
    Its the same size as my prev shoes A950, size45. But P9200 feel more snug/tight.
    Same size, same brand, different model, different feel.

om patel likes this.
  2. Samuel Kirk

Samuel Kirk Regular Member

Mabalacat City, Province of Pampanga, Philippines
    Just bought this shoe at a discounted price. Is it the FF2 or the older version?

Attached Files:

3. om patel

om patel Regular Member

Its ff2. What did it cost you? Where did you buy it ?

4. Iwan Pandin

Iwan Pandin Regular Member

please do a review of the shoe

5. Samuel Kirk

Bought this shoe for around 90 USD, its original price is 160 USD. Availed a 31% discount because of the ongoing 31st SEA Games.

6. Samuel Kirk

all i can say is that the grip and cushioning is good. my size is 10.5 US but i chose the size 11 US because the toe area of the shoe is a little bit narrow compared to other shoes.

7. DinB

DinB Regular Member

Here is the new Court Control FF 3 from Asics Japan website. The female version has lighter color. No improvements indicated from the description, but people say they are lighter than the previous version. Asics seems to go for this lighter trend with their running shoes as well by reducing the heavy and kind of outdated gel technology and adding new foam. The midsole here, however, does not look much different from the old ones. Maybe the material of the upper is lighter? The heels look stronger than the previous version, at least the first version that I own. The heel of my old pair sort of disintegrated after about a year of not so frequent use.

I am glad Asics continue to manufacture these despite them being hard to find, not so much improvements from the previous versions, and a bit pricey. I think they are still one of the best shoes in the market. Too bad Asics isn't investing more on badminton specific shoes because I think they are really doing a great job.

6AFC7E0F-BC0F-4DF3-A379-B05D8B89FF5F.jpeg 99A9A59B-3852-441C-BD33-3AC745A2A934.jpeg
    12F4AE57-FB80-4003-90C9-E2AB7E4ED12A.jpeg
    EA7D0FA0-5E41-4BF7-A23B-8A4D3E5B780A.jpeg

Khamenman likes this.
  8. TSchops

TSchops Regular Member

Hope the FF3s come out soon locally. Initially had issues with the width of the first generation of FFs but after using it more and "breaking it in" it became my go to shoe. Got a pair of the FF2s when they came out.

Anyone try the Blast FF3? They have that and some FF2s still available locally and I need to get a new pair. How does the Blast FF3 compare to the Court Control FF2 (and maybe the 3)? I noticed there is a difference in the shape of the sole.

9. Legitmeister

Legitmeister Regular Member

Product Designer
    The new color for Court Control FF3 looks sick! Reminds me a bit of the Blast FF3 blue color-way that is similar haha

I tried on both the CC FF2 and Blast FF3 recently in KL Malaysia and ended up picking up the CC FF2 for about 90 USD :) (They were the same price so it came down to personal preference)

Weight wise they are quite similar and found that the sock-like construction and material in Blast FF3 definitely feels soft, comfortable and slightly more breathable overall coupled with the rigid base from the lateral guard support BUT favored the CC FF2 as my feet liked the TPU outer construction material for a more secure fit and extra durability plus the feel of the firm yet plush gel cushioning.

Previously had the Yellow Blast 5 from years ago (probably one of my all time favorite shoes next to the OG Yonex 85/86 series and Victor 8500/9000s) and fell in love with Asics for badminton due to their balance of comfort, quality cushioning, and insane durability even if they might be slightly heavier compared to Yonex and Victor shoes.