Apacs Vs Yonex

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Simp84, Dec 2, 2004.

1. chongkiatz

chongkiatz Regular Member

lol...what i would say is ... cloning racket won't be suitable for advan player since the feel is not solid as yonex.....but under their own line such as visible hollow , armor muscle pro series ....it should have the 90% of quality if compared with yonex racket.... dinkalot have choose Armor Muscle Pro 95 as him go to racket....haha...and i get alot of great review from user who use visible hollow.....

me myself haven't try out the performance of Armor Muscle Pro but i going to try soon since the supplier currently out of stock....will post again what the review on this racket once i have tested out =)

but i'm sure that Apacs cloning racket is really easy to use...i have no problem with the Edge-saber10 when my 1st day used it... i have less mistake and very used to the racket and even can generate powerful with jump smash....i'm shock i can play well with the racket...just 1 thing i found is the racket is not good to do base clear since it's 4U with even balanced...i need extra strength to let the bird fly to the base line, besides that, i have no any problem with it. This racket can be say the most cheaper racket i bought in my whole life and can perform with wat i expect...:):)

i'm a single player... and i will be look very newbie if i play double....so i no need to scare to crash my racket with my partner and i have no worry about the duration :D:D:D

and to Brother Terraglow .....dun compared Apacs with cab pls...since cab is the most duration in all among the racket available in the market....try take ArcSaber10 crash with cab21 and see who will be broke 1st =D

#61 chongkiatz, Oct 7, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2008
  2. chongkiatz

Conclusion
    if u have extra money... go for yonex high end racket...never go to the low end.. it will wasted ur money rather than u choose other brand high end =)

if u can't afford yonex?? just go for Apacs since this topic is about Apacs Vs Yonex...

if u are International player...don worry.. u will be sponsor by yonex... :D but not apacs...just break how many racket u can since u are sponsored by yonex...without worries...

3. YCH79

YCH79 Regular Member

sales
    Apacs , Yonex & Carbonex

lets share a little.I own 3 of them ( apacs , carbonex and yonex ).this 3 racket also seems to work very well for me,is just that the popularity is different.if today apacs were use or sponsor for most of the tournament,i believe is the other way round.the brand was also well build over the decade.apacs consider was still new in the market and i believe is not available in some country.

this 3 racket was build with its own characteristic and usage.if u can get used to it quickly,should not be facing any problem.so to me,is not fair to comment , compare or condeem each of the brand.to choose the racket wisely, i believe the main factor is the game play and the skill should be top concern.i totally disagree with an advance player doesn't deserve apacs.i even whack my friend yonex with my apacs power concept and the result is yonex was broke.how to explane this?the durablity of the racket can be effect by lots of factor including point or anggel of contact and how u take care of it.

now days most of the design of the racket was similar to each other,so the words cloning is not really suitable.i'm very active in badminton,participate tournament and also knock out most of the player which is holding yonex with my apacs.be frank,i see yonex most of the time in the badminton hall.i've seen some of the very great player also holding apacs.

4. teoky

teoky Regular Member

Manager
    I think clone is the appropriate word to use as other than the model name, the paintwork and design are EXACTLY the same.

5. YCH79

YCH79 Regular Member

sales
    i wonder the whole racket design are protected with copy right or not?if yes than will be an issue......:rolleyes:

6. teoky

teoky Regular Member

Manager
    Probably the design is not copyright else there wouldn't be so many clones. I think only the model name and technology is copyright.

Copyright is not cheap and racquet manufacturer churn out so many designs every few months. If they get copyright, then it adds to their cost and they need to sell more to break even which is not viable.

They may even feel that imitation is the highest form of flattery and is a indirect form of marketing for them ! Those with the money will typically want to get originals, it is those with limited budget that will consider getting a clone so I guess it is more of the low end racquets that are affected.

7. chongkiatz

Apacs help alot on those who can't afford much money and can get a good stuff with low price =) Like it ^_^

8. chongkiatz

YCH79...i didn't mean tat Apacs is not suitable for advan player...just the cloning series may abit weak compared to Apacs own line.....so some advan player may feel not comfort playing with the cloning series...but their AMP88/90/95 , Fusion and visible hollow work well rite? i stil didn't heard any complain from user who using AMP series....just alot complain from the clone series

9. teoky

teoky Regular Member

Manager
    I was just pulling your leg about commenting to my friend he is not a advanced player.

I was very keen on the AMP series but they don't have it here in Singapore or maybe I didn't search hard enough.

10. yyAMT700

yyAMT700 Regular Member

amt900t

Do you know how much AMT900T selling in malaysia ? Please let me know thanks

Law

11. YCH79

YCH79 Regular Member

sales
    i have also tried the original amo & nano series from yonex.is a bit different from those cloning model.the feeling and timing is also slightly different.still need time to control this wild horse..... lol :p:p

did any one here tried out the apacs edgesaber 7 or 10? please share ya....tq for all.between apacs edgesaber and visible hollow, which one is more suitable for double game play?has heard a lot of feedback but just keen to findout the anwer.

12. YCH79

YCH79 Regular Member

sales
    chongkiatz ....no worries...we just share what we think is rite and wrong.any way is nice to have a place to share with the people here....;);)

13. chongkiatz

YCH79...it ok haha ... i have own an Apacs Edge-saber10 .. i believe that the ES7 and ES10 are the same just the paint work different....
    Apacs Edge Saber10
    weight : 79<80<81
    bp : 285mm
    flex : 8.0-9.0
    max tension : 30

this is the info from the Edgesaber shaft shown...and i string it with bg66 @ 25lbs, grip karakal pu grip power...consider an even balanced racket...but if compared to real ArcSaber10 , apacs will be more lighter than the orginal....but the power still there..i can simply generate out the smash power from the racket...

about the visible hollow...some may like and some may not like the feel...it's a head heavy racket with anti-vibration technology....as what my fren say there is no vibration at all when hit the shuttle....so it's depend on ppl who use it...why don't u try to get an AMP series racket??? i get alot great review from this racket so i going to try it soon...

14. YCH79

YCH79 Regular Member

sales
    chongkiatz.....thanks for the info....any way i'm thinking of getting a 2nd hand edgesaber for fun only since my friend wanna to let it go at low price.he can't get use to it or i should say he was unable to tame racket.he said the feeling was so wild.some time can generate the power and most of the time half court.....lol :p:p:p

15. chongkiatz

haha....everyone have different feel actually....as what i say in previous post...edge-saber10 is hard to do a base clear...i just can simply do a base-to-base shot by using this racket...but not sure for ur fren =)....

16. YCH79

YCH79 Regular Member

sales
    hahahaha....true....totally agree with u......

17. varianang

varianang New Member

Im using a apacs racquet, edgesaber 100, not that bad, looks quite fragile, but if handled with proper care should be able to last.

18. whp90

whp90 Regular Member

Apacs is still better than Yonex... since it is very cheap...
    I always believe that it is not the racquet that make you good badminton player, it is your skills...
    So buy the cheapest one .... save your money for shuttlecock or court hire... :)

19. xiaoheng

xiaoheng Regular Member

if Apacs is really better than Yonex than why r they still wan to clone yy racket and earn the extra $:confused: why won't they jus simply produce their own line racket all the way jus like yy did :confused: and if they better than yy why r they selling so cheap:confused: ans is they know if they selling same price range with yy.. ppl will choose yy than Apacs racket... i agree with u is not the racket make u good... but if a good driver driving a toyota vios and a non skillful driver drving a farari will there be any different? i'm sure it will help alot anyway rite:rolleyes: and yy selling their racket the price is much more higher than the other brand... but they r still ppl would like to spend extra $ on it.. wonder why? because they still hav their selling point... if Apacs is Better than yy than why there is so many ppl still suport yy?

#79 xiaoheng, Mar 14, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2009
  20. jensen9173

jensen9173 Regular Member

Outside clone YY cannot match yy quality and mostly are racket performance:D