Anywhere to watch matches that aren't live?

Discussion in 'World Championships 2015' started by xgumbyx, Aug 12, 2015.

1. xgumbyx

xgumbyx Regular Member

So I've been trying to stay up late and watch some good badminton (after needing to bypass youtbe restrictions that bwf have imposed) however I can't stay up to 5am every morning to watch matches. It also doesn't appear that badmintonworld.tv is showing anything other than live matches and highlights.

Since badmintonworld.tv is the official site for bwf video is bwf basically giving the big middle finger to anyone who isn't able to watch live? I see lots of other events where they have posted individual games so why not The World Championships? Are the bwf as an organization so short sited that they don't care about the smaller markets in the world? While I know it isn't trivial, it would seem beneficial for the growth of the sport to broadcast whenever/wherever possible. They already have the match video recorded, all it would take is for one person to be able to cut the videos at the beginning/end of each match and then post to youtube.... anyone know of any reasons why they would not do this?

2. visor

visor Regular Member

Azzam on youtube is your/our life saver...

3. Ch1k0

Ch1k0 Regular Member

N/A
    Yet I'm strangely region blocked in SG D=

4. Arradon

Arradon Regular Member

5. Rob3rt

Rob3rt Regular Member