Anyone tried the shuttles from billigebolde.dk?

Discussion in 'Shuttlecock' started by Asmo, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Asmo

Asmo Regular Member

Hi, wondering if any Danes here (or well anyone) have tried or know anything about the shuttles from https://billigebolde.dk/ or badmintonbollar.se which is the Swedish version of the site. The prices are extremely low especially if you buy 5 or more tubes. For some reason even cheaper on the Swedish site. Like below half the price of the cheapest I can get Aerosensa 30 for here. They say they directly import them from the manufacturer in China hence why they can keep the prices so low.

The shuttles are said to be made from grade 1 goose feathers. No mention of the cork. Naturally I don't expect AS 50 quality but if they're at least decent in flight and durability they would still be a great deal for those prices.

2. augustas

augustas New Member

240 kroner or around 33 euro for a tube of Aerosensa 30... Ain't cheap at all!

3. Asmo

Asmo Regular Member

Oh, no the Yonex and other brands aren't cheap there. Maybe I wasn't clear I'm talking about their own brand they just call tournament. Wondering if anyone had any experience with those shuttles.

If you buy 5 tubes they cost 130 SEK, cheapest AS30 here is 300 SEK for comparison.

4. Super85

Super85 Regular Member

I’ve played with their Tournament and Danton shuttles, my friends have bought a few dozen. The Tournament is just to bad to use...and Danton flies ok one or two rallies and then it’s done. Those shuttles is that bad that it pays to buy a better level shuttle.

Asmo likes this.
  5. Asmo

Asmo Regular Member

Ok, thanks for the heads up was about to order some tubes to try guess I won't bother then. Weird that they can be that bad since they're supposed to be grade 1 goose feathers.

May I ask which shuttles you're using and where you're buying them? @LenaicM gave Decathlon's Perfly 960 a good review here on this forum which for 200SEK seems like good value then.