Anybody going to Indonesia Open?

Discussion in 'Chinese Taipei Open / Hong Kong Open / Indonesia O' started by Chesire Cat, Oct 20, 2004.

1. yvonneak

yvonneak Regular Member

SCTV will be showing as per the schedule below :

15,16 & 17 December : 1300 to 1500
    18 & 19 December : 1230 to 1730
    All in Indonesian local time

We won't be able to catch it in Singapore at all. The fees were too high for having the rights to telecast it and also the organiser were too slow to market it and choosing the TV production team and rights distributor. :crying:

#41 yvonneak, Dec 8, 2004
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2004
  2. ant0niu588

ant0niu588 Regular Member

Student
    hi... i think u still can get the show. In sgp, i can get sctv in my house though the picture is nt very clear. but u still can watch it n enjoy it...

3. JR

JR Regular Member

Professional Badmintonplayer
    Hi everyone!!

Hi Guys!!

First of all, if you meet up I think we truly are becoming a major factor around the world because the site is growing and people want to meet up. Personally, I think it´s great. Please post some photos and maybe write about your experience here!!

Sorry to all the fans going to watch the Indonesian Open that Lars and I´ll not be there, but our fundings have been cut since last year. I really had a great time last time at the Thomas Cup. It´s with regret that I´m not coming to Indonesia, Jakarta this time.

I don´t think Kenneth will come because he´s injured his ankle :crying: and can´t play. I think Anders Boesen might be going. :D

Kind Regards

Jonas

4. Mag

Mag Moderator

Graphic Designer
    It's been confirmed that Anders Boesen and Niels Christian Kaldau will be the only Danes participating in this year's Indonesian Open. It appears they are funding their own trips, in order to hopefully gain ranking points for the WC.

5. Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat Regular Member

Journalist at The Jakarta Post
    To Jonas

I have sent you sms about the pbsi stuff, hope you got it, if you don't then let me know so i can resend the sms again.

To rest of the guys and girls

I don't think I will be able to show up at Tennis Indoor. really sorry but i have very tight schedule this week, i can't even sneak out from office just to watch the game :( it's really bad :crying:
    but if you have somekind of meeting plan or something maybe i can squeeze the plan inside my agenda :D *fingers crossed*

all are welcomed to visit me at office (after five LOL oops it's game time during that hour huh?) which is quite close to senayan area actually :p
    my newspaper is called the jakarta post....and located in palmerah area near the kompas building.

ok...

ps : raphael if you read this message...well if you can..contact me :D cos it seems i can't send sms to your mobile number :(

talk to you later

eva

PS : now i am assigned at the national police headquarter BLEURRRGGHH!

6. Jofianty

Jofianty Regular Member

hi..guys
    anybody know about the ticket information?

7. flikflak

flikflak Regular Member

You are free to watch it until quarter final.

50,000 rupiahs at semifinals and 100,000 at finals.

8. shawn30_k

shawn30_k Regular Member

student
    me too i can get it in sin but also bot that clear.a little difficult to see the shuttle.i was in jakarta for a family gathering until dec15.i had wanted to watch it but my parents wont allow.i left ont the 15 dec in e morning.how i wish i had stayed longer.im so jealous of you all.tourist be sure to stock up ur supply of equipment.its cheap there.