Angry Rexy to punish Kien keat

Discussion in 'Singapore Open 2007 / Indonesia Open 2007' started by ixory, Apr 18, 2007.

1. hyperactive

hyperactive Regular Member

student
  2. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

U missed my point and that is a coach can help them pin-point the problems during the games, e.g. what strokes and strategies to execute.

Candra-Tony lost a few times to KKK-TBH and they wished they had a coach to pin-point their errors during the game.

3. Darien

Darien Regular Member

IT
    agree agree....

4. jimbo

jimbo Regular Member

If i'm not mistaken, they were teammates and partners prior to Tony's departure to US. This formidable pair has virtually won every tournaments in the world, and I rank them as good as Rexy and Park Jo Bong.

I didnt notice that they didnt have a coach but having played together for nearly a decade, they understood each other's playing styles very well. I hope they do well in SG Open.

5. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Off topic-Actually..

..both Candra and Tony had their former coach, sitting and coaching them, on several of their recent tourneys. Although i didn't notice him present in their last couple of tourneys, if not mistaken..:confused: ;)

6. s1nn3r

s1nn3r Regular Member

Qs
    mental

msia has the reputation of producing players with weak mental strength.

some are over confidence
    some got no confidence!!
    those in between doesnt has the skills to match it:cool:

7. ChompChomp

ChompChomp Regular Member

i think only WCH look confident on court...

8. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

Chomp Chomp, if you can combine WCH's confidence and LCW's skills, then I think we can have a LD in the making. :D

NS: Chomp Chomp is the place for food ! A Bit expensive for hawker's food but nevertheless a good place.:)

9. darenong

darenong Regular Member

seriously ... if kkk/tbh lose at singapore open then what ??? rexy moves on to korea to train the next big thing ??? lol ... oh i sinserely think that is where rexy is going next .... to korea !!!! ani takers ??? haha i think kkk/tbh will not be champions in singapore open .... lol

10. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

If (and a big 'IF') they lose, Rexy will definitely be retained for the next few years because his job would not have been complete as BAM would think he has done half a job.;)

When you make a statement like they will not be champions in the SIN OPEN, you ought to give your reasons else you would like a fool, wouldn't you ? ;)

11. darenong

darenong Regular Member

wow i wonder who is x ball ... they will not be champion bcos they cant beat the others ? how hard to give a reason for not winning ??? looks like ure the fool and im very sure they wont win bcoz fools think a like lol

12. malaysia boleh?

malaysia boleh? Regular Member

BAM Should Be Punish Not KKK/TBH

If want to punish..BAM should be the one. Who arranged for all the celebrations? Who sent KKK/TBH to the by-election campaign? Who sent them to all the stupid functions? When they performed badly, BAM kept quiet. When they won something, BAM wanted the credit. BAM is one of the worst sports associations in Malaysia..so many red tapes..so much politic..look at what happened to Ong Ewe Hock, look at what happened to Li Mao. If BAM is good, we would never have Nusa Mahsuri and KLRC.

13. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

I guess if you say it like this, BAM looks vulnerable. But the fact is KKK-TBH succeeded in winning all these tournaments. If it was not BAM hiring the right coach; giving the coach the ropes to operate successfully, and adopting all the right programs to bring the players up to scratch, they would not have won. So, should they not take the credit (I am sure if you succeed in your work, you would want to claim credit too).

If you look at BAM today, it is more open than it was before. BAM, is after all, people managing it. If the people do not perform, BAM obviously suffers. I like to think that it has achieved some good with the doubles (it has come a long way, I am beginning to enjoy the game a lot more with Malaysian successes). And if singles have suffered, I think it is more of a temporarily setback. Can anyone say that they know that BAM caused the slide in LCW ? Li Mao chose to leave because he was feeling insecure (BAM was not going to 'cull' him) and LCW was already sliding before Li Mao left.

The other question is can BAM be blamed for Hafiz's slide ? Of course not, it was the same coach who got him to win the ALL-ENGLAND - they did not withdraw Misbun' services. If anyone was to be blamed then it is Hafiz. He let it slide. BAM is as baffled as we are and are still trying to right the wrong of their players (yes I blame it on the players even tho I am a great fan of LCW). When a player is in a game, he is in control, not BAM. If he cannot use his skills to beat his oponent, then he has failed, not BAM. And stop blaming Misbun, he built a champion but the champion took it easy after his win and let it slide.

No hard feelings Malaysia Boleh? but Malaysia really Boleh, and KKK-TBH will show it in the SIN OPEN.;)