Alpha ghost 2 verses prince p7000

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by stardalkar, Jun 30, 2021.

1. stardalkar

stardalkar New Member

Guys I need information about these 2 models. I am not a professional stringer but wish to be one also currently I am stringing on Eganas machine I need upgrade to best machines after searching through Net, YouTube and few other sites I shortlisted these two machine can any one suggest which one is the best and can go miles without any issue. Mostly I string badminton racket.
    Regards
    Satyajit Tardalkar

kakinami likes this.
  2. kakinami

kakinami Regular Member

Wow!!! Just looked at the Prince machine and that thing looks pretty cool! Hidden tool tray, place for your awl and string straightner for tennis. Kinda looks like Alpha Ghost, if I were to choose between these 2 machines I might go with the Prince, never strung on it, Alpha Ghost is a good machine for badminton, but Toyozouki my go to machine for badminton (Yonex made in Japan machines). My boss is stringing on a Gosen Toyozouki machine maybe from 2004 and still going strong. I am using Yonex ES5 Pro from 2006, I did send in for unnecessary maintenance, but it is still going strong. If you have the money to invest I say go Yonex. It will last you a long time and if you plan to string for other people your investment will turn a profit. Do the math, how many rackets you think you can string and when you think it will pay itself off. You will be much happier with a machine that is easier to use and produce a quality string job people will come back for.

Sent from my LG-US998 using Tapatalk

3. khoai

khoai Regular Member

From @yan.v on another forum:

"The Prince P7000 and the Alpha Ghost 2 are pretty much the same. Same OEM, just different tool trays positioning and easier height adjustment. Not worth the extra 2000$ imo."

stardalkar, yan.v and kwun like this.
  4. stardalkar

stardalkar New Member

THANKS FOR THE REPLY I THINK WITH CURRENT SITUATION I MAY GO FOR ALPHA GOST SINCE ITS ABOUT PRICE. BUT PERSONALY IN CASE I WISH TO GO I WOULD GO WITH PRINCE AS THEY ARE PROVIDING ME WITH 5 YRS WARRENTY.

5. stardalkar

stardalkar New Member

THANKS BRO

6. baronspill

baronspill Regular Member

P7000 is a quality, solid machine. A flaw is that the power on/off switch tends to go faulty within a year or two. Can easily be replaced though.